Posted (edited)

Hello, having trouble moving from 1.x to 2.1. Skyrim SE 1.5.97, all partitions are redone without p0, new game with SGO patch. The mod is not responding to any stimuli. Using SGO's debug to change the morph does not change the normalmap. Trying to isolate the problem I've decided to use PNS's debug functions, but it didn't do anything at all: the morph has remained unchanged. Then I went to look into the logs and there Papyrus.0.log I see multiple cases of "cannot be initialized" concerning the PNS functions.

I don't think that I'm missing any requirements, so I'm out of obvious solutions. Should I move it around in the load order?

Edited by AlphaAndOmega
5 hours ago, AlphaAndOmega said:

Hello, having trouble moving from 1.x to 2.1. Skyrim SE 1.5.97, all partitions are redone without p0, new game with SGO patch. The mod is not responding to any stimuli. Using SGO's debug to change the morph does not change the normalmap. Trying to isolate the problem I've decided to use PNS's debug functions, but it didn't do anything at all: the morph has remained unchanged. Then I went to look into the logs and there Papyrus.0.log I see multiple cases of "cannot be initialized" concerning the PNS functions.

I don't think that I'm missing any requirements, so I'm out of obvious solutions. Should I move it around in the load order?

I don't have SGO on my setup but PNS is working perfectly fine on my end. It probably comes from the SGO patch ?

I placed PNS after every sex related mods in my load order if it can eventually help you resolve your problem.

On 4/18/2024 at 4:05 AM, handroid said:

→I tried it. The implementation of the function itself is not so difficult, but the normal map is changed twice every time the slot 32 armor is changed (when the equipment is changed, the original normal map is returned once due to the NiOverride specification, and then the normal map is replaced by PNS), making it quite clumsy.

We decided not to implement it this time.
Please refer to CBBE Muscle Solution (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/38877?). You should be more satisfied with the result.

I don't quite understand. I followed this instruction:

•  If you are assigning multiple textures to a single mesh according to actor's weight, as in CBBE Muscle Solution, then create like this:
    •  femalebody_2_msn_p1.dds, ..., femalebody_2_msn_pX.dds, femalebody_3_msn_p1.dds ....

to assign small breast normals to low weight characters and large breast normals to high weight characters. At least that was my goal. Is that currently working?

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, AlphaAndOmega said:

If your environment does not have Skill Based Muscle, try installing this file.

In 2.0, it was included in PNS itself, but I forgot to include it in 2.1.

Pregnancy Normalmap Swapper (Dummy psc).zip

This may work differently in different versions of Skyrim. Perhaps AE (1.6.1170) will not work without this file, but SE will not need it. I haven't tried it because downgrading is a hassle.

Edited by handroid
2 hours ago, eldr3d said:

I don't quite understand. I followed this instruction:

to assign small breast normals to low weight characters and large breast normals to high weight characters. At least that was my goal. Is that currently working?

Currently, PNS cannot change the normal map based on weight only.

As for the procedure I have shown, it is already possible to use the same method as the CBBEMuscle Solution (assign SkinTextureSwapList to Armor Addon using vanilla functionality) to assign multiple skin textures to a single body.

18 hours ago, handroid said:

If your environment does not have Skill Based Muscle, try installing this file.

In 2.0, it was included in PNS itself, but I forgot to include it in 2.1.

Pregnancy Normalmap Swapper (Dummy psc).zip 10.77 kB · 5 downloads

Nope, didn't do it. It may be even worse due to:

[05/02/2024 - 10:05:46PM] Error: PNSPlayerAliasScr.OnPlayerLoadGame() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
    <empty stack>

Here's a new log: Papyrus.0.log . (The game was loaded, I tried to force an update through debug function, nothing happened, I saved the game, loaded the new save and tried the same action again. Nothing happened.)

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, AlphaAndOmega said:

Nope, didn't do it. It may be even worse due to:

[05/02/2024 - 10:05:46PM] Error: PNSPlayerAliasScr.OnPlayerLoadGame() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
    <empty stack>

Here's a new log: Papyrus.0.log . (The game was loaded, I tried to force an update through debug function, nothing happened, I saved the game, loaded the new save and tried the same action again. Nothing happened.)

・Does it work with new game?

・If you changed load order, recover it.

・Try this on console in 1.2.2 and save your game

StopQuest 0PNSController

then install 2.1 and

StartQuest 0PNSController

・Or.... Uninstall 1.2.2, clean your savedata with ReSaver, then install 2.1.

If it still doesn't work, well, I'm not sure. sorry.

Maybe being espFE is causing some problems.

Edited by handroid
Posted (edited)

with 2.0 I'm having the same glowing torso problem that I fixed with my Dumb Brute patch. Buuut it's a higher version than my 1.5.97 so I can't make the patch again.

If you find it in your heart to do so, I'd ask if you can add this after line 272 filename += ".dds" in PNSMEF.psc:

;---------------------------------------------------------------
	; DUMB BRUTE TORSO FIX
	if doReset
		fileName = "actors/character/female/femalebody_1_msn.dds"
	endif
	; DUMB BRUTE TORSO FIX
	;---------------------------------------------------------------

'til then I'll go back to using the old version I guess. Shame I really like that 2.0 fixes the glove equipping animation in SL and OStim scenes.

Edited by gobuchul
Posted (edited)

After installing the newest version, the normal map changes dont get applied to some outfits. When I equip any slot 32 armor from the mod kardia of rhodes for example the pregnant normal maps dont show. But unequipping applies them again. 
What could be the issue for this? I'm pretty certain this didnt happen in the 1.x versions of this mod.

Edit1: Oh and I've noticed that the "NumberOfPartitions" in the config.json was reduced to 5 instead of 6. Is this intentional? Do I need 5 or 6 partitions when my normal maps are from p0-p5?

Edit2: NVM the first "problem". I just added "BuchonaBody3BA" (Thats what the body node is called in Kardias Armor mod) to "NodeNames" in the config.json and now it works without any issues!

Edited by memati?
Posted (edited)

In a future version, I was wondering if it would be possible to implement a feature that takes NPC weight into account?  I was taking a closer look at DW's preg maps and noticed there were 3 weight categories for each % of pregnancy.

Took a closer look at SPID and it doesn't appear NAM7, weight, is something you can target yet.  Hopefully that is added in a future update of it.

Edited by 4nk8r
Notced dw's pack had 3 weights for each % group