11 hours ago, Mythosr said:

I am using diamon skin for 3ba. I followed the guide and added the p0 to p5 normal maps to _default_ folder. I am getting weird shadow/light/brightness affecting female characters. The txt settings seem to be fine out of the box. What am I doing wrong?

Can you share a screen shot?

11 hours ago, Mythosr said:

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

ScreenShot1.png

I've been having the same issue, where the entire torso gets like that or the hands do. So far my fix has been removing this mod. DW's Pregnancy Normal Map download has a compatibility option for FM+ Immersive Effects here on LL. It'll supposedly do the same as this mod, but actually works alongside FM+ Immersive Effects. As of now, this mod and FM+ Immersive Effects are incompatible with each other and this mod seems to be incompatible with other mods that do Racemenu Overlay distribution, normal map swapping or Slavetats distribution. The end result of said incompatibilities is what you see in the picture of your PC.

Edited by Jgoftl
5 hours ago, 204lama said:

Textures have to be in female or male folder

folder.png

Yeah, but that still doesn't fix mod incompatibilities. I know, because I set up everything correctly (as you have helpfully shown with your added photo for those who do need the visual guide) and still had the texture issue exactly like what Mythosr has shown. Even FM+ Immersive Effects mod author has stated their mod is incompatible due to using the same method of swapping as this mod does.

On 11/3/2022 at 5:41 PM, petter92 said:

I've followed the instructions to the letter and i still get the glow bug

same, renaming files properly and following exact instructions, but keep getting the glowing bug. tried the same thing with previous versions of the mod, and same issue arises. any solutions?

image.png.76d4e3d551b964abb8b0f7d62ea108e3.png

6 hours ago, Aycelist said:

same, renaming files properly and following exact instructions, but keep getting the glowing bug. tried the same thing with previous versions of the mod, and same issue arises. any solutions?

image.png.76d4e3d551b964abb8b0f7d62ea108e3.png

If you're using FM+ Immersive Effects,  you'll keep getting that issue. The only solution is not using this mod if you choose the DW Pregnancy Normal Map installer that adds a compatible file path for FM+ Immersive Effects. You'll get the same effect as this mod, but with the additional Pregnancy effects add that FM+ Immersive Effects also offers.

Edited by Jgoftl
2 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

If you're using FM+ Immersive Effects,  you'll keep getting that issue. The only solution is not using this mod if you choose the DW Pregnancy Normal Map installer that adds a compatible file path for FM+ Immersive Effects. You'll get the same effect as this mod, but with the additional Pregnancy effects add that FM+ Immersive Effects also offers.

i wasn't using fm+ immersive effects, just this mod. (unless there is/was something else that i was supposed to run with this aside from what's on the required mods list?). i just downloaded the normal map swapper, added and renamed the files but got stuck with the glow effect. is there some step i might've possibly missed? i kept ending up with the glowing body no matter what i tried.

21 minutes ago, Aycelist said:

i wasn't using fm+ immersive effects, just this mod. (unless there is/was something else that i was supposed to run with this aside from what's on the required mods list?). i just downloaded the normal map swapper, added and renamed the files but got stuck with the glow effect. is there some step i might've possibly missed? i kept ending up with the glowing body no matter what i tried.

As long as you have all the required files listed as prerequisites, you shouldn't have this issue. The only other possibility is having another mod that handles changing out body overlays and normal maps.

12 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

As long as you have all the required files listed as prerequisites, you shouldn't have this issue. The only other possibility is having another mod that handles changing out body overlays and normal maps.

that would have to be it i guess, have some mods that change body overlays, etc all the time. haven't tried it without those mods, but if i do ill be sure to update my results for anyone else having the same issue

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How do I remove the spell effect from an npc? I'm getting the 'npc redresses before animation begins' issue in 1.2.2. I've noticed that it will occur on an NPC with the active effect running on them, but not on an NPC without the active effect. I currently have all three lines in the spid distribution file commented out, but it appears that the active effect is still running on NPC's that had it applied to them before it was commented out.

Edit: After commenting out the distributed spell, the issue still occured on Delphine, but not Weyna. Disabling/Enabling Delphine removed the effect and fixed it. Tried it on another female NPC who was having the same problem, fixed her too.

More detailed log of events with photos at this link:
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/129330-osmelmc-mod-tweaks/?do=findComment&comment=3964041

weyna strips but not delphinePapyrus.0.log

Edited by applesandmayo

How did you make the belly in the video gradually increase in size?

Edit: Yes, I see that spamming the debug keys adds size but i cant hold it down so i have to hit it 20+ times to change size, any faster way?

Also, I don's see a way to reset the size to default while using debug, is there a way?

Edited by Squally
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2022 at 10:14 AM, Martin1313 said:

Thanks for the reply. Here is a screenshot of the vagina body 3BA. I think the body normals map replaces the vagina normals map. The same effect exists in SoulGem Oven 4: Integration Fork. I checked and yes it is. the normal cards of the vagina are replaced by cards of the whole body (((( a fix is needed.

Great mod. But how serious is this issue and is there any progress on this?

On 8/16/2022 at 6:31 PM, handroid said:

Known issues

• Fly cam is interrupted when swapping texture.
    • Cannot be fixed. EquipItem() and their families won't work while fly cam. Console command EquipItem can't disable notification when equip item.
    • If you know of a solution, please let me know. I really want to know

Hello, handroid!

Thank you for the wonderful mod!

I don't know solution, but propose to implement timer settings to tweak time between updatates. In my setup textureset updates about every 10 seconds. That if we can tweak this time, or temporary disable updates?

EDIT.

One more idea:

before doing update of nmaps - check camera state like in sexlab framework (Game.GetCameraState()), and don't do update in free cam mode

Edited by Iroha
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been using enjoying this mod greatly but I do have a little trouble with the glowy skin bug. I've been observing it for a while and have noticed some things:

- The normal maps work fine except for sometimes breaking when I equip or unequip armor. Only the body slot affects it, not head, hands, or feet.

- The glowy skin bug only happens to my player character. The NPCs are fine.

- Starting a Sexlab animation will fix the broken normal map, but re-equipping the armor afterwards might break it again.

- Quitting to the main menu then loading a save will fix the broken normal map.

The way it can be fixed while the belly is in the same state makes me think it doesn't have anything to do with the installation of the 6 normal maps. It seems to happen at any belly size too so that also indicates the problem is something else. I will have to experiment some more and see if there is a mod conflict going on somewhere, but I don't think I have any other mods affecting normal maps.

On 3/28/2023 at 9:58 AM, fovera said:

I have been using enjoying this mod greatly but I do have a little trouble with the glowy skin bug. I've been observing it for a while and have noticed some things:

- The normal maps work fine except for sometimes breaking when I equip or unequip armor. Only the body slot affects it, not head, hands, or feet.

- The glowy skin bug only happens to my player character. The NPCs are fine.

- Starting a Sexlab animation will fix the broken normal map, but re-equipping the armor afterwards might break it again.

- Quitting to the main menu then loading a save will fix the broken normal map.

The way it can be fixed while the belly is in the same state makes me think it doesn't have anything to do with the installation of the 6 normal maps. It seems to happen at any belly size too so that also indicates the problem is something else. I will have to experiment some more and see if there is a mod conflict going on somewhere, but I don't think I have any other mods affecting normal maps.

I had exactly the same problem as you and recently found out a way to resolve (or greatly reduce) the normalmap not loading properly (glowing skin).

1. In the console, type help "pregnancy" and look for the spell ID of Pregnancy Normalmap Swapper Spell.
2. Once you have it, type player.removespell ********* (replacing the * by the spell ID in your game).

3. If you got the confirmation that the spell has been removed, type player.addspell ********* (same ID as before).

Hope this will help and works for you or others who encounters this trouble as it did for me.

Edited by Laethas
On 3/28/2023 at 4:25 PM, Laethas said:

I had exactly the same problem as you and recently found out a way to resolve (or greatly reduce) the normalmap not loading properly (glowing skin).

1. In the console, type help "pregnancy" and look for the spell ID of Pregnancy Normalmap Swapper Spell.
2. Once you have it, type player.removespell ********* (replacing the * by the spell ID in your game).

3. If you got the confirmation that the spell has been removed, type player.addspell ********* (same ID as before).

Hope this will help and works for you or others who encounters this trouble as it did for me.

Hey thanks! That seems to have totally fixed the problem!

I made another discovery before I used your fix. Opening Racemenu also fixed the broken normal map. It's faster than saving and reloading but I much prefer not having to deal with that at all. Thanks again!

3 hours ago, fovera said:

Hey thanks! That seems to have totally fixed the problem!

I made another discovery before I used your fix. Opening Racemenu also fixed the broken normal map. It's faster than saving and reloading but I much prefer not having to deal with that at all. Thanks again!

Glad I could help :) It was bothering me since a few weeks too and was ready to uninstall this mod before trying some last resort solutions.