Game doesn't save after sex - Workaround

1 hour ago, jennifer1993 said:

what to do if you dont have a save from before the update ?

No matter, the workaround should work. The save from before the update is only not to have sims randomly aged by the EA bug before setting lifespan to Normal, the important thing is to have sims get dressed after sex. I found out that opening CAS when sex action is in the task list of one sim resets not only the settings but also some sims, so need to save often and when all is fine. If a sim is teleported to the entrance, then he is reset. A werewolf of my family lost all his progress like that.

8 hours ago, Ravanche said:

Could you clarify what you mean by that, please?

I mean that when the lot is loaded (either by loading a save or exiting from CAS, ...) some sims aren't in the place they were before, but at the entrance of the house. It could be that they reset due to the bug.

4 hours ago, UncleRabidMonkey said:

This issue is definitely for real and very frustrating. It seems to be because of a bug in the update itself or WW. The only workaround I could find is to move the household to an empty lot, then move them back into the proper lot, then save as.

I noticed that, too but I think it's because going outside force them to get dressed. I think the reset bug is from the EA update, not the mod, so we should wait for it to be fixed first. There are other issues with sims ageing and for now it's better to stop ageing.

I was having the save issue. Thought it was the patch that broke everything, but after removing all my mods, repairing my game and deleting the documents folder so I could have a fresh one I wasn't experiencing this problem anymore. As soon as I put WW back it started again. I played a new save as a werewolf because with WW installed it was also randomly resetting my werewolf ability points. Without WW that didn't happen either.