Hello everyone,

I’m not sure if this is correct place for this topic, however I was unable to find the answers to my questions in previous posts therefore I decided to write one of my own.

I have few questions regarding the mod WhickedWhims, without further ado:

Problem 1: I tried to experiment with pregnancy and I got one female sim with 4 male sims do the act couple of times, however I could not find an option to see who has ejaculated in her and who could be potential father.

Question 1: Is there a way to check the info of female sim who have been sexing with one or multiple partners to see how many of them have ejaculated in her vagina?

Problem 2: I know that the WhickedWhims offers a trait called Cuckold or Cuckquean, however the only way I found to add these attributes is through Wicked -> Personalization -> Wicked Attributes -> Give (Sim name) Wicked Attributes.

Question 2: Is there a way of obtaining these traits by playing the game as I could not find them in Satisfaction reward store.

Problem 3: I’ve experimented with the Incest trait (I’m not sure if this is from WhickedWhims or Devious Desires, however it does not give any moods after having sex with either Father, Brother or Son.

Question 3: Are there any mood after sex for this trait?

Problem 4: I’m still figuring out the best settings as I want to make the game as hard as possible for the sims to have sex. Sometimes my female Sim will have sex with other sim after few conversations because he/she is attracting to my female sim.

Question 4: Is there a way to change the settings for this not to happened? I would like to control their movement and if e.g. she flirts with other sims I would like to choose whether she asks for sex with random NPC or if he asks her. I would like to choose the option “NO” unless I agree to it. Are there any options of that kind? (My settings are set Sex Settings -> Cheats -> the “Always Accept Sex” is turned off (Fully unchecked) and Manual NPC Sims Sex is OFF.

Problem 5: For those who have Devious Desires installed. In Sim creation you have the chance to choose traits e.g. “Feeding cum to sims”. I could not find the option to see the level status of that trait.

Questions 5: Is there an option to check which trait has what level? The levels as far as I know goes from -100 to 100.

Lastly, an easy question:  Are there any good animations or animation makers for cuckold/cuckquean, animations for gangbangs including up to 10 people or any animations for watching Sims having sex?

I would like to thank everyone in advance for any answers given J

Cheers!!

MCCC's pregnancy can tell you the father. it doesn't show up until you wait a day or do a pregnancy test. Or wait until birth and then check the family tree. If you're playing WP and have a prostitute, the father will not be known - at least that's the way it worked last time I played a prostitute.

Gameplay WW traits? Only trait I know you can get from game play is nudity enthusiast, and then only with the Patreon version and the Nudio spell. Using the spell on a sim gives them the trait as well as makes them strip.

WW incest trait makes blood relative sex exactly like any other sex. I don't think that's going to change unless someone makes a mod of the WW mod.

Q4: I think most people want the mod so they can watch animations and for storytelling. All the adjustments are to make sex easier to achieve, not harder. Everything seems to be an on/off switch with no gameplay, because people aren't using the mod for play, they're using it for story telling and to view animations.