[REDUNDANT] The Amazing World of Bikini Armor - CBBE 3BBB Bikini Top Bodyslides to Slot 46

[REDUNDANT] The Amazing World of Bikini Armor - CBBE 3BBB Bikini Top Bodyslides to Slot 46

View File

After doing some more research I actually found the culprit. It's not the mod in question nor is it "the game's fault".

The problem is with Devious Devices, an obscure option under its MCM menu.

I'm still going to leave this here, in case someone like me ends up googling for few hours and can not find the answer to: "why the game is hiding / making certain armor parts invisible when I equip certain armors in certain slots?" Or if you want to be able to equip your armored bikinis on top of underwear from other mods that use Slot 32.

I had a similar issue with SexLab - Sexual Fame, where I had no idea the mod was auto distributing and equipping collars to random NPCs from ZaZ animation pack.

Here are solution screens shots what option need to be changed and into what to fix these issues:

20220728123620_1.jpg

And Here is the Sexual Fame solution if you also had the issue:

20220728123656_1.jpg

Old Description:

Spoiler

Requires:

Short explanation:

1. Modifies the Bikini Top Armor piece bodyslide meshes to not include the base body, and move them from slot 32 to 46.

2. .esl flagged .esp that makes the modifications to the base items (aka changes armor addons and items to be of slot 46) of the base mod.

3. Alternate version that does the same, but with slot 48.
    (46 is also used by cloaks, 48 is used by harnesses. Take whichever limits you less.)

Why?

Due to some weird issues, the game renders certain equipped armor invisible from slots 56 & 49 when slot 32 is being used for gear. I made this quick patch for The Amazing World of Bikini Armor - CBBE 3BBB Bodyslides 2.0 that removes the default body from the bikini armor pieces, and moves them to from slot 32 to 46.

This is not an issue everyone has, but some do. If you do not have this issue with said mod, DO NOT USE THIS. It's a waste, unless you just want to be able to wear your bikinis on top of your regular armor, or the base body isn't working correctly.

=== REMEMBER TO REBUILD / BUILD YOUR BODY SLIDES! ===

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/26/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    Being smarter than me
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

I installed but I'm still seeing the body along with the bikini top at the bodyslide preview. Seems like the files don't overwrite the original ones, is it supposed to be like this? Also, the original ShapeData folder has some .osd files that comes with the .nif ones. 

This mod is reason why the bottom  is missing most of the time.

Click on this after you have equip the top.

image.thumb.png.93daab7e8471690fbae25600b8b53818.png

You can change another option in  Devious Device. Use none

20220726195233_1.thumb.jpg.dd6f2fd0558e5076a85096319beaa8bf.jpg

But i will try your mod anyway :D

Edited by lcewolf
On 7/26/2022 at 4:58 PM, supernipsu said:

Also, Sexlab Survival (SLS) by Monoman1 has a feature to auto equip an invisible slot32 "armor" as a workaround to PC nakedness detection when using not-slot32 modular armors like bikini mods.  If combined with DD auto hider, you will experience that some modular armor part disappear.  It is DD hiding them because of the invisible slot32 being equipped.  Disabling DD auto hider is the best solution.

DD auto hider was created to hide DD assets that should be covered by not lewd slot32 clothes or armors, and working around clipping issues.  Like chastity bra clipping over clothes when it is supposed to be under the clothes.