Nevely42's WW Animations - NEW ANIMATIONS​! 👨‍🦰👩👨 - 21.04.2024

12 hours ago, DragonQueen0923 said:

just downloaded the update for your animations. but now its not showing up on the wicked whims animation list. I tried reinstalling Wicked whims and the animations but its still not working dont know how to fix? 

Hey! Make sure to unzip the archive and then put the "WW_Nevely42_Animations.package" file into your Mods folder. Also make sure to delete localthumbcache file before putting any new mods into your game. The file is located where the Mods, Saves, Tray folders are.

If you did everything right and it still doesn't work try this: go to The Sims 4/Saves/WickedWhimsMod folder and delete these two files:

- all_disabled_animations.json

- dynamic_disabled_animations.json

4 hours ago, DragonQueen0923 said:

I tried that but it still didn't work. I got the older file to work but the updated file still wont work. Also when downloading the the update it comes out as a RAR file there no archive to unzip ?

Oh, I think you haven't considered .rar file archive file.

That is also one of archive file, just like .zip or .7z file.

So, you still need to un-archive the ".rar" file.

So, these are how people should say for easier understanding:

1. .zip file: unzip

2. .rar file: unrar.

3. .7z file: maybe un-7z ?

Edited by ioawdfv
16 hours ago, DragonQueen0923 said:

I tried that but it still didn't work. I got the older file to work but the updated file still wont work. Also when downloading the the update it comes out as a RAR file there no archive to unzip ?

As @ioawdfv said, you need to unpack the .rar archive just like you would with .zip or .7z. If you have problems with that I can send you the .package file with my animations ;) 

Unfortunately I still haven't been able to get the file to work it doesn't give me an option for unrar or anything similar. like ioawdfv mentioned. Honestly when it comes things i have no clue what im doing i also haven't had any problems like this before with any WW animation mods. now im having same issue with Khlas last update for his mode 

6 hours ago, DragonQueen0923 said:

Unfortunately I still haven't been able to get the file to work it doesn't give me an option for unrar or anything similar. like ioawdfv mentioned. Honestly when it comes things i have no clue what im doing i also haven't had any problems like this before with any WW animation mods. now im having same issue with Khlas last update for his mode 

Well ...

First , you need download some Archiver programme ...

Winrar :

https://www.win-rar.com/start.html?&L=10

Don't buy and download directly , it work as free ^^

Seven Zip :

https://www.7-zip.org/

Free , download and install if you want ; for me it's the Best ^^

Winzip :

https://www.winzip.com/en/

The first  but not free ^^

I recommand Seven Zip and Winrar , you can download and installing all if you want ^^

After installing , you can Unrar or Unzip the compressed files with a right click on the file compressed and follow the menue pie , it's easy ^^

7 hours ago, DragonQueen0923 said:

Yes, Angelus is right. I personally use WinRar, it's very simple to use. 

After installing Winrar (or other similar software) and downloading my animations, simply right click and unpack the animations. Then put the .package files into your Mods folder.

If you find that difficult let me know so I will dm you my animations file (it will be unpacked already)

Thank you @Angelus75 ?

Edited by Nevely42
2 hours ago, DragonQueen0923 said:

Ok so winrar  worked and i got the package file. the only thing im wondering about is it has an older date on the file from last month not sure if that matters?

The date is older because I uploaded the animations earlier on my Patreon  :) 

Edited by Nevely42
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Nevely42!!! 

love ur new animations just downloaded all for tonight? can you tell me please!! the (big penis) ?how can I get it? is it from a specific creator? or does it show automatically with ur animtions? I couldn't find the info in the download page!! ?thanks!

17 hours ago, Superkat said:

Hey Nevely42!!! 

love ur new animations just downloaded all for tonight? can you tell me please!! the (big penis) ?how can I get it? is it from a specific creator? or does it show automatically with ur animtions? I couldn't find the info in the download page!! ?thanks!

Hi sweetie! Sorry for the late response ? I'm so so happy you like my work! The big penis that some of the anims are made for is by Noir. You can find these peens HERE. On my previews I use the biggest variant (if I remember corectly). 

These big penis compatible animations should work with other big peens by other creators but I haven't tested them so I'm not sure :) 

Edited by Nevely42

Wow, your animations are great and I really love that their compatible with big penises.

I was wondering though, you have that animation for the huge gangbang animation for the girl, why not have one for the guy too?  You could throw in multiple cumshots, facials, vaginal and anal creampies, and more. In my Opinion, there's not enough animations of female sims gangbanging male sims. Just a suggestion, I look forward to more of your work.

11 hours ago, chaosngelx said:

Wow, your animations are great and I really love that their compatible with big penises.

I was wondering though, you have that animation for the huge gangbang animation for the girl, why not have one for the guy too?  You could throw in multiple cumshots, facials, vaginal and anal creampies, and more. In my Opinion, there's not enough animations of female sims gangbanging male sims. Just a suggestion, I look forward to more of your work.

Thank you for your words! It's a good idea, I wil definetely make an animation like that at some point ? I'm actually going to upload a set of animations (harem for 3 females & 1 male) in this month or the next one so stay tuned ;)