Nevely42's WW Animations - NEW ANIMATIONS​! 👨‍🦰👩👨 - 21.04.2024

On 9/2/2022 at 1:11 PM, Nimda12 said:

Hey so I finally got them working, thanks for your help! I attempted deleting the GameVersion file and localthumbcache, and that fixed it entirely. ❤️ I really love your animations so I'm glad I got it working! If you have anyone else with issues you can now suggest that haha

I have the same issue and I did what you did but it didn't work, you deleted them in documents right?

18 hours ago, TheClassAct said:

I have the same issue and I did what you did but it didn't work, you deleted them in documents right?

Yes, they usually are in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4. Let me know if it fixed the problem, I may have more potential solutions ;)

Edited by Nevely42
4 hours ago, Nevely42 said:

Yes, they usually are in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4. Let me know if it fixed the problem, I may have more potential solutions ;)

On start up they just come back, I deleted the right ones but when I luanch the game they come back. Any ideas? Thank you  

18 hours ago, TheClassAct said:

On start up they just come back, I deleted the right ones but when I luanch the game they come back. Any ideas? Thank you  

Yep, they always come back but that's okay - this is how they work. You just need to delete them every time you put new stuff into mods folder. If you did delete them once and my animations still don't appear then that's not the case. 

Remember that you have to have only one file with my animations in your folder - "WW_Nevely42_Animations". If you already downloaded my file before make sure that every time you download it again you override the previous one. 

If you did everything right and it still doesn't work try this: go to The Sims 4/Saves/WickedWhimsMod folder and delete these two files:

- all_disabled_animations.json

- dynamic_disabled_animations.json

This helps if my animations were disabled for some reason.

6 hours ago, Nevely42 said:

Yep, they always come back but that's okay - this is how they work. You just need to delete them every time you put new stuff into mods folder. If you did delete them once and my animations still don't appear then that's not the case. 

Remember that you have to have only one file with my animations in your folder - "WW_Nevely42_Animations". If you already downloaded my file before make sure that every time you download it again you override the previous one. 

If you did everything right and it still doesn't work try this: go to The Sims 4/Saves/WickedWhimsMod folder and delete these two files:

- all_disabled_animations.json

- dynamic_disabled_animations.json

This helps if my animations were disabled for some reason.

It worked! Thank you so much! Im new to all this stuff and I got to say you are very talented, keep up the good work and ill be visiting your patreon here soon as well so show more support.

11 hours ago, TheClassAct said:

It worked! Thank you so much! Im new to all this stuff and I got to say you are very talented, keep up the good work and ill be visiting your patreon here soon as well so show more support.

Awesome! I'm so happy you got it working! And thank you for your words and your support! They mean so much to me! ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, woktopoland said:

Hello@Nevely42 !

Big fan :) 

Just wondering if you're planning on releasing your non-fantasy sims? The ones from your previews look great ;) 

Hey! I'm glad you like my work! Which ones exactly would you like to see? Because one of them is already released - her name is Riannon, you can find her here. She appeared on some of my previews like this one and this one. If you're talking about other sims then let me know which ones so I will release them :) 

2 hours ago, Nevely42 said:

Hey! I'm glad you like my work! Which ones exactly would you like to see? Because one of them is already released - her name is Riannon, you can find her here. She appeared on some of my previews like this one and this one. If you're talking about other sims then let me know which ones so I will release them :) 

@Nevely42,

Oh yeah, I already have her, she's gorgeous ? But I was thinking about the girl on the left here:

image.png

And this one:

https://thumbs4.redgifs.com/MediumvioletredSmugLemming-mobile.mp4?expires=1669123800&signature=9b42529c879b7632f99732cbe1ea4fea7ac5278d9a23b39a9fdbc2d0c73a2047&for=94.246.221.57&c=1823c31f7d3-745a-6589-0005-d8e8fe0a44c2#t=0

Thank you very much! ?

14 minutes ago, woktopoland said:

@Nevely42,

Oh yeah, I already have her, she's gorgeous ? But I was thinking about the girl on the left here:

image.png

And this one:

https://thumbs4.redgifs.com/MediumvioletredSmugLemming-mobile.mp4?expires=1669123800&signature=9b42529c879b7632f99732cbe1ea4fea7ac5278d9a23b39a9fdbc2d0c73a2047&for=94.246.221.57&c=1823c31f7d3-745a-6589-0005-d8e8fe0a44c2#t=0

Thank you very much! ?

I see! I will upload these two today or tomorrow ? However they will have only one or two outfits bc I haven't dressed them for every category, I hope you don't mind. I'll let you know when they're uploaded ?

Edited by Nevely42
33 minutes ago, Nevely42 said:

I see! I will upload these two today or tomorrow ? However they will have only one or two outfits bc I haven't dressed them for every category, I hope you don't mind. I'll let you know when they're uploaded ?

That's amazing news! Thank you very much ???

Don't mind them not having outfits, as I usually use my own anyway. Thanks again!

3 hours ago, woktopoland said:

That's amazing news! Thank you very much ???

Don't mind them not having outfits, as I usually use my own anyway. Thanks again!

Hey again! I've uploaded the sims, you can download them HERE. I hope you'll enjoy them in your world! ?

• 2 weeks later...

Nevely42 is one of my favorite animators in the Sims 4 community. The facial expressions, custom sounds, animated pussy and ass, lovely bouncing sim boobies...all the good things we love in an animation :)

Nevely42 also makes animations (and Sims, for that matter) that add to story telling. Great range, excellent usage of Cherry Pie's cum mesh, and a nice mix of sweet and very naughty. I highly recommend their animations for sexy fun times and for putting together a story line.
I personally use Nevely's 'Secretary' sim, who is absolutely beautiful, in my game and have tremendous fun with her. The rest of Nevely's sims are unique and interesting enough to give them a lookover. Very nice work with a unique look and backstory.
For the record, their Patreon is very affordable and their work worth supporting.

6 hours ago, Maximus King said:

Nevely42 is one of my favorite animators in the Sims 4 community. The facial expressions, custom sounds, animated pussy and ass, lovely bouncing sim boobies...all the good things we love in an animation :)

Nevely42 also makes animations (and Sims, for that matter) that add to story telling. Great range, excellent usage of Cherry Pie's cum mesh, and a nice mix of sweet and very naughty. I highly recommend their animations for sexy fun times and for putting together a story line.
I personally use Nevely's 'Secretary' sim, who is absolutely beautiful, in my game and have tremendous fun with her. The rest of Nevely's sims are unique and interesting enough to give them a lookover. Very nice work with a unique look and backstory.
For the record, their Patreon is very affordable and their work worth supporting.

Thank you thank you thank you Maximus! It means a lot when players enjoy and appreciate my work, it makes my heart melt ? Beautiful words, I hope I can make more and more content for you! Thank you so much! ❤️

9 hours ago, RickCrimes said:

Mind sharing which body/vagina/skin you use? 

Hey! I use the default body/vagina for my sims. I use some sliders though. For the skins I mainly use skins my sims3melancholic, obscurus and thisisthem. These creators make incredible realistic looking genetics. I also use Realistic Female Body Details by Mikooi Sims, they're really amazing! 

Hey Everyone! I've just added 12 new animations for you guys! Enjoy! ?

I also added some new anims on my Patreon, probably my best so far! You can take a look at them in this vid below!

(the audio got out of sync during recording for some reason but in game everything works perfectly☺️)

Edited by Nevely42