Nevely42's WW Animations - NEW ANIMATIONS​! 👨‍🦰👩👨 - 21.04.2024

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, wallow12 said:

Can't find the medical exam bed for the new animations

Hey! Firstly, you need Get to Work expansion pack. If you have it, then you need to use bb.showhiddenobjects cheat code to find the bed in the build mode.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm trying to get the newest group animation you've uploaded to work, but for some reason wickedwhims only installed the first part of that and that's the only animation that works. Similary the Obey animation doesn't load the climax. Do you have any idea what's going on , if I'm missing mods or expansions? (I have the cum mesh and wickedwhims)

Edited by Nimda12
clarification
9 hours ago, Nimda12 said:

Hi, I'm trying to get the newest group animation you've uploaded to work, but for some reason wickedwhims only installed the first part of that and that's the only animation that works. Similary the Obey animation doesn't load the climax. Do you have any idea what's going on , if I'm missing mods or expansions? (I have the cum mesh and wickedwhims)

Hmmm, I'm not really sure what's wrong... Is your WickedWhims updated to the newest version? My anims (except for the "Nurse") don't require any dlcs and the only additional stuff is the cum mesh so that's probably not the case. The only thing that comes to my mind is outdated WW because my anims use some of the new features. Maybe that's why they're not working.

Edited by Nevely42
2 hours ago, Nevely42 said:

Hmmm, I'm not really sure what's wrong... Is your WickedWhims updated to the newest version? My anims (except for the "Nurse") don't require any dlcs and the only additional stuff is the cum mesh so that's probably not the case. The only thing that comes to my mind is outdated WW because my anims use some of the new features. Maybe that's why they're not working.

I have the last version I think released on the 10th of August, so unfortunately I'm not sure that's the case either sadly

1 hour ago, Nimda12 said:

I have the last version I think released on the 10th of August, so unfortunately I'm not sure that's the case either sadly

I checked the animations in my game and everything's working as it should. Do you have similiar problems with other creators' animations? Maybe try reinstalling my anims or maybe whole WickedWhims? Unfortunately I'm not an expert in technical stuff so I'm not sure how to help you. I'm sorry :( I suggest asking in the Technical Support Forum or trying some of the commands in game, like ww.fix. There are more helpful commands here. Let me know if you managed to solve the problem!

On 9/1/2022 at 12:17 PM, Nevely42 said:

I checked the animations in my game and everything's working as it should. Do you have similiar problems with other creators' animations? Maybe try reinstalling my anims or maybe whole WickedWhims? Unfortunately I'm not an expert in technical stuff so I'm not sure how to help you. I'm sorry :( I suggest asking in the Technical Support Forum or trying some of the commands in game, like ww.fix. There are more helpful commands here. Let me know if you managed to solve the problem!

Hey so I finally got them working, thanks for your help! I attempted deleting the GameVersion file and localthumbcache, and that fixed it entirely. ❤️ I really love your animations so I'm glad I got it working! If you have anyone else with issues you can now suggest that haha

45 minutes ago, Nimda12 said:

Hey so I finally got them working, thanks for your help! I attempted deleting the GameVersion file and localthumbcache, and that fixed it entirely. ❤️ I really love your animations so I'm glad I got it working! If you have anyone else with issues you can now suggest that haha

That's great! I'm glad you fixed the problem and thank you for sharing the solution! I'm so happy that you like my animations, your words mean a lot! Thank you ❤️ and have a good day/night! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...