Nevely42's WW Animations - NEW ANIMATIONS​! 👨‍🦰👩👨 - 21.04.2024

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, subardinat said:

Hello. I have this file 04.11.23 109 mb. But now file 15.11.23 is 69 mb. Why? How update? If i delete 109 mb, i have new animations in 69 mb? Can i use two files?

Hey! I've never released publicly such big file (109 mb), so I don't know what file is that. Have you been supporting me through Patreon? If yes, then maybe this is my Patreon animations file (the size would make sense). If that's the case, keep only the Patreon file. If that's not the case, delete the big one and keep the small one. 

1 hour ago, Nevely42 said:

Hey! I've never released publicly such big file (109 mb), so I don't know what file is that. Have you been supporting me through Patreon? If yes, then maybe this is my Patreon animations file (the size would make sense). If that's the case, keep only the Patreon file. If that's not the case, delete the big one and keep the small one. 

Yes. file 109 mb is at Patreon 30,10,23 date, but i don't see new file there. How i find new file on patreon?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm totally loving your animations! And the squirting ones are soo good! Please do moreeeee ?? I do have an idea for one. Like, where she is riding him, reverse cowgirl on the bed and she squirts on his face. That would be so hot! ;) 

Spoiler

image.png.c9bcb581f13c4e39b820d2ddee7bf77e.png

Edited by Hannigram38
On 12/11/2023 at 7:51 PM, Hannigram38 said:

I'm totally loving your animations! And the squirting ones are soo good! Please do moreeeee ?? I do have an idea for one. Like, where she is riding him, reverse cowgirl on the bed and she squirts on his face. That would be so hot! ;) 

Thank you so much! I'm glad you like my work ? Yeah, I could probably do more explosive orgasm animations like this one! And wonderful pic btw! And beautiful sims! ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2024 at 5:10 PM, 27300 said:

Hi ! Thanks for your work. I downloaded your animations but I dont see how to get the customs sound ? Did I miss a step ? Thanks so much :)

Hey! The animations with custom sounds are already in the package. Just look for animations with "CUSTOM VOICES" in the title 😉