Nevely42's WW Animations - NEW ANIMATIONS​! 🛏️😴 - 19.05.2024

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, SalamancaNick said:

Wow i am really loving the animations it just sucks that your animations are not allowed in some places

Thank you so much ? Can you tell me more about which animations and which places? Maybe I can do something about it ?

7 hours ago, jack1881111 said:

Hey im pretty new here so notnsure ifnthisnis the right place but i cant see the Heat Climax animation in my animation selector any more, was by far my favourite animation.......not sure if anyone else has mentioned this? has it been taken out?

Hey! The animation is still there so maybe there's some errors happening. Try putting my animations file out of your Mods folder, then delete localthumbcache file and put my anims back in. This can fix some animations not appearing ?

7 hours ago, Nevely42 said:

Thank you so much ? Can you tell me more about which animations and which places? Maybe I can do something about it ?

im actully not sure if its your animations but places like deaderpool and sims after dark dont like r*pe animations or something close to yours

16 hours ago, SalamancaNick said:

im actully not sure if its your animations but places like deaderpool and sims after dark dont like r*pe animations or something close to yours

I don't make r*pe animations, some of them might be extreme maledom/femdom but definitely not this. So you're talking about someone else's animations. 

11 hours ago, Nevely42 said:

I don't make r*pe animations, some of them might be extreme maledom/femdom but definitely not this. So you're talking about someone else's animations. 

in my humble opinion, r*pe topic it's a very delicate thing to deale with... It's somethin' that opens up a very wide spectrum of thoughts accordin' to individual perspective, and personally i'm not a fan of that, i think it's a very down-low human mentally illness act

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...