SL and Immersion

boom123

Basically any mod except Matchmaker could be considered "immersive" - Paycrimes, Romance, Hooks, Defeated, Submit, Procreation, Dangerously Nude, Solutions, Working Girl, MTS, etc.  The list goes on.  It really all depends on what you consider "Immersive".  Matchmaker is the only one not immersive only because it's a spell that forces sex on individuals with no consequences.  And it was basically "proof of concept and/or testing mod" for SexLab, not really for general play.

If you are playing male (you updated while I was typing this) - then Submit is a good one.  Romance works well.  If you are playing a gay male character (or are going for true immersion/realism which can include male rape), then some of the "rape me" mods (Defeated, Submit with the player submit option on, etc) would work.  Paycrimes can work with a straight male character, but I would suggest a mod like "Diverse Guards" from Nexus to increase the number of available female guards (vanilla whiterun and several other locations only have male guards).  Not sure how male oriented some of the other mods are (like working girl - I assume from the title it's for a female PC primarily...haven't looked at that one in a while).

Solutions is, so far, a surprising favorite of mine. I just did the Cidna mines bit from it and it was quite immersive  :( . I've run across a couple other things from it that worked pretty well. I'm making a point of not reading the description page, just going with the flow.

Archived