have more than 1 or 2 reanimated followers

qwerty123456

anyone knows what console command to change that or what address to change with for example with cheat engine to be able to have a zombie army. And what ID does the spell have, that let you make zombies, that follow you without timelimit, death ward or something? using psb isn't what i like, as it gives too much :)

• 2 weeks later...

Nope. But since there's an ability called 'twin souls' in the conjuration tree' date=' it should be fairly easy to figure out what's what once we have the toolset.

[/quote']

until we get the construction set, I guess we won't know, But I am betting that is a scripted spell, and the only way to increase the time limit would be to change the script. ( There might be variables that increase the time with leveling. But they to would probably be in the spell script. )

I am only guess though.

Nope. But since there's an ability called 'twin souls' in the conjuration tree' date=' it should be fairly easy to figure out what's what once we have the toolset.

[/quote']

until we get the construction set, I guess we won't know, But I am betting that is a scripted spell, and the only way to increase the time limit would be to change the script. ( There might be variables that increase the time with leveling. But they to would probably be in the spell script. )

I am only guess though.

You can get three summons if you give your companion a staff of zombies, I had lydia carrying one for a while and she was pretty good about animating a dead guy I hadn't looted (once we were both full of gear.) Presumably if you could figure out how to get a companion with max conjuration you could get 4 to have a full party of six.

EDIT: I know the npcs have talents as well since the dark elf knight in whiterun has the lightning magic charring talent. (She and her guards helped when anise sent those thugs after me because I might have emptied her house of goods.)

• 3 weeks later...

There's a mod that increases the summoning limit up to 100. I don't feel bad using it because Bethesda hates magic-users. Some people are having issues using it' date=' but to each his own:

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1022

[/quote']

Hey guys my first post on here, here because i was banned from tesnexus for something extremely trivial and meaningless but i guess ill get into that another time i think its cool how lenient and free u guys are and not a bunch of corrupt admins.

Whilst i know this is more of a sexual orientated site im not really bothered about that and love diverse exploratative things IRL but i think its a little thistle in a game and giant boob mods and revealing clothing is a little thistle and kind of lacks immagination as that effort could be spent making something much more amazing, not that im against it im just saying it could be used for something better.

Anyhow thought id just use that as my opening first post nice to meet you all and to this topic I dont think the 100 follower mod is very good because it doesnt stick to lore as each daedra bound to you is tethered to your will and your magickal control.

So a master should only be able to keep about 1 very powerful or 1-5 very powerful (if their exceptional) bound/unpermenant (not here of their own will or physically walked through a gate) daedra to their whim.

BUT there are plenty of necromancers who keep hordes and hordes of undead to defend them and they only rely on the initial magick used to animate them and since they have no will it takes basicly no will at all to bend them to yours, so it would be cool if someone could edit this mod to make daedra summoning seperate to undead so you can re-animate an unlimited amount (because thats actually what i expected in vanilla and was pretty shocked to find it not the case)

Anyone to do this would be appreciated, id learn modding and do it myself but im only gonna do that when the construction set it out because without it it seems overly complicated.

• 5 weeks later...

The truth is, some people just wanna cheat XD. Whether you use them or not, cheating mods, extreme body make-over mods, and, yes, game breaking mods will always exist. The trick is, not to download them! :P

Welcome to the community! I'm still on the nexus as saraane but I like this place more cause I don't have to PM to share mods. Yeah, one of these days I might be caught and if I am... I'll deal with it then. Also, were it not for lovers, I NEVER would have gotten Beautiful People downloaded and running for Oblivion lol.

My suggestion, STALK what mod is this lol.

Archived