RimFlix - b024 Addon

A collection of NSFW shows for RimFlix 1.4 or RimFlix 1.5

Shows included:

The Legend of Zelda - 19 shows (18 Flatscreen/Ultrascreen, 1 Megascreen)

The Legend of Zelda: Femboy Link - 17 shows (17 Flatscreen/Ultrascreen)

Overwatch: Widowmaker - 22 shows (18 Flatscreen/Ultrascreen, 4 Megascreen)

Overwatch: D.Va - 25 shows (20 Flatscreen/Ultrascreen, 5 Megascreen)

Overwatch: Mercy - 28 shows (25 Flatscreen/Ultrascreen, 3 Megascreen)

Overwatch: Misc - 25 shows (21 Flatscreen/Ultrascreen, 4 Megascreen)

League of Legends - 19 shows (17 Flatscreen/Ultrascreen, 2 Megascreen)

Nier Automata - 23 shows (18 Flatscreen/Ultrascreen, 5 Megascreen)

Light - consists of 30 shows compiled from packs mentioned above. Download this one if you just want to add a bit of that je ne sais quoi to your Rimworld without waiting like half an hour for it to load.

Installation:

1. Get RimFlix 1.4 or Rimflix 1.5 (no Ultrascreen support yet)

2. Extract files from .zip into ...\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods

How to update:
1. If the pack was updated - delete the old folder from ...\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods

2. Place the new one

Troubleshooting:

- Installed packs will trigger a version warning in RimFlix 1.5. It's harmless for now, and I'll address it once VFE updates

- If you don't like some shows from a particular pack and don't want to age as your Rimworld's loading - delete them from corresponding pack's Textures and Defs folder. You could even compile your own pack by combining texture folders and defs accordingly, it's not rocket science.

- Ultrascreen shows are a bit squished on Y axis by default, i suggest setting values from .64 to .66 in RimFlix settings. Not a big deal, you might not even notice it.

- If you're using some retexture mod for vanilla TV's, shows might appear offset. Switch to vanilla TV textures or adjust position by hand in RimFlix settings. 

- If you're crashing on startup - you're most likely running out of avaliable memory while trying to load too many mods. I'm trying to keep these packs relatively lightweight but compression has its limits (unless you want these shows to look like some sort of pixel art).

More to come, stay tuned.

Sauce

p.s. If you have suggestions dm me links to r34 or e621, other sources will be ignored.

1 hour ago, SingleForLife said:

do you use the old rimflix by Taiyaki or do you use the new rimflix by Jellypowered?

Not the same person but also having the same issue. Says "jelly.rimflix" isn't installed. 

I installed the one linked in the description. 

Edit: In the mod options for rimflix, the mod shows up. So I'm going to assume it works regardless. Will update when I actually get a tv in my rimworld save. 

Keep having to restart cause I keep finding new mods to installed lol.

Edited by Wallet

@Bastogne024 @Furryfurry @Wallet

I did some investigating, turns out the mod linked in the description has a different packageID, "aznplucky.RimFlix" instead of "jelly.RimFlix".

The linked version doesn't appear in the workshop, not when searching for rimflix and not even by looking at all uploads by Jellypowered.

The rimflix version that has the jelly.RimFlix id has support for vanilla furniture expanded spacer module built in and requires that mod to be installed as well.

I guess all you need to change is the modDependency entry to fix the problem.

1 hour ago, SingleForLife said:

@Bastogne024 @Furryfurry @Wallet

I did some investigating, turns out the mod linked in the description has a different packageID, "aznplucky.RimFlix" instead of "jelly.RimFlix".

The linked version doesn't appear in the workshop, not when searching for rimflix and not even by looking at all uploads by Jellypowered.

The rimflix version that has the jelly.RimFlix id has support for vanilla furniture expanded spacer module built in and requires that mod to be installed as well.

I guess all you need to change is the modDependency entry to fix the problem.

Updated the description. The mod will work with both versions of RimFlix.

Edit: i suggest you use modded version as set in dependencies in-game cause i might add ultrascreen shows.

Edited by Bastogne024
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So my current goal is to minimize performance hit so i was wondering if it's worth cutting animations (technically deleting every odd frame).
This would practically lower memory usage (less loading time, duh).

I'm asking for feedback here, let me know what you think. Yes, i did read your message even if i didn't reply, Billy. I hope i creeped someone out by that xd

24-30 fps animations would suffer the most, here's an example

Spoiler

uncut

cut

60 fps animations would still look pretty decent after cutting, here's an example

Spoiler

uncut

cut

Edited by Bastogne024
  • 1 year later...

Just a heads up,  but  Mercy animation 28 will throw an error. (since it's trying to play a non-existant animation) You can fix this by going into RimFlix- b024 Addon - OW Mercy 1.1\Textures\Shows and deleting b024_owm28.

Also there's a typo in "RimFlix- b024 Addon - LoL 1.3" where the "Show_bo24_lol2.xml" refers to a non-existant show 20, instead of the correct show 2. Hit Ctrl + F and replace all "lol20" with "lol2" and that should fix it.

• 3 months later...

I get following error 

Mod b024.RimFlix.nier has multiple RimFlix.ShowDefs named b024_nier18. Skipping. 
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

Edited by Zdun