I'm in a very bad situation need help.

So I was having a lot of issues recently with my Skyrim Special Edition and even though I got help from here it still didn't work, so I just assumed my game was completely broken so I decided to bite the bullet and purge all my mods. (I use Vortex) I deleted all of the mods, and during the purge I may have accidently deleted FNIS Data. So after reinstalling FNIS, it brought back the FNIS Data but it still wasn't working. Vortex kept saying it failed to run FNIS and that I need to installed it and set it as a tool in Vortex, which when I went to the tools it was already there yet Vortex still said it wasn't working. Additionally the Unofficial Skyrim SE Patch is apparently missing masters, the missing masters in question are 4 files I have never seen or needed  for the USSEP before. These files have a bunch of letters and numbers in their names but at the end of them is Fish.esm, the end of another is AdvDSGS.esm, the end of another is Curious.esl and the final one is SurvivalMode.esl. I'm worried that more mods are also not going to work. I've taken to Nexus also but I've gotten more help from LoversLab so I'm posting it here also. I hope some one will be able to help me out here. 

Assuming you recently downloaded the unoffical patch, that has been updated to skyrim AE (skyrimSE.exe version above 1.5.97) and they didn't keep the SE version hosted

Other peeps have said they have easily found the SE version of it by googling though

If you have deployed you don't actually need to run FNIS through vortex (you can if you want as its easier/quicker) but as Vortex on deploy is setting up loads of hard links to fool skyrim into thinking everything is where it should be you can also navigate to \Skyrim Special Edition\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe and run it from there

9 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Assuming you recently downloaded the unoffical patch, that has been updated to skyrim AE (skyrimSE.exe version above 1.5.97) and they didn't keep the SE version hosted

Other peeps have said they have easily found the SE version of it by googling though

If you have deployed you don't actually need to run FNIS through vortex (you can if you want as its easier/quicker) but as Vortex on deploy is setting up loads of hard links to fool skyrim into thinking everything is where it should be you can also navigate to \Skyrim Special Edition\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe and run it from there

Ok so basically what I get from this is Vortex can't run FNIS because is because it can't find the old version because I deleted it but I can still run it myself, so how does that work. Do I have to click on GenerateFNISforUsers.exe every time before I load the game, every time I install a new mod or do I just leave it running while playing and or installing new mods?

Edited by PhoenixFlyer324
Just now, PhoenixFlyer324 said:

Ok so basically what I get from this is Vortex can't run FNIS because is because it can't find the old version because I deleted it but I can still run it myself, so how does that work. Do I have to click on GenerateFNISforUsers.exe every time before I load the game, every time I install a new mod or do I just leave it running while playing? 

I'd suggest seeing if you can run it as i said from the hard linked folder and checking if it works, if it still doesn't work then yeah something is borked with the install

If it runs fine that way then something is borked with how you added it as a tool to vortex so delete it as a tool and add it again

If FNIS opens up but then throws up loads of other problems post the full FNIS log and we'll see if we can help with that

To answer your question you should run FNIS each time you deploy after installing or uninstalling a mod(or mods, you can install/uninstall multiple mods and then run it) so that it generates new files for what you now have installed, otherwise you will get T-Pose when you load into the game - pretty often nothing will change (as the mod isn't doing anything FNIS related) but its a good habit to get into and far quicker than trying to work out if you need to run it

6 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

I'd suggest seeing if you can run it as i said from the hard linked folder and checking if it works, if it still doesn't work then yeah something is borked with the install

If it runs fine that way then something is borked with how you added it as a tool to vortex so delete it as a tool and add it again

If FNIS opens up but then throws up loads of other problems post the full FNIS log and we'll see if we can help with that

To answer your question you should run FNIS each time you deploy after installing or uninstalling a mod(or mods, you can install/uninstall multiple mods and then run it) so that it generates new files for what you now have installed, otherwise you will get T-Pose when you load into the game - pretty often nothing will change (as the mod isn't doing anything FNIS related) but its a good habit to get into and far quicker than trying to work out if you need to run it

Ok I'll have to see, I'm still redownloading my mods so every 5 or so I'll deploy and then run FNIS, currently I don't have any mods that will make it so I can easily tell if FNIS is working, so I might just to test get SexLab and Creature Framework to see if the animations work. How will I know FNIS has successfully ran?

Edited by PhoenixFlyer324
22 minutes ago, PhoenixFlyer324 said:

How will I know FNIS has successfully ran?

It will open up normally, allow you to check skeleton arm patch (think literally everything requires that ticked) and then when you click update you will get a report a long the lines of the below that relates to what you have installed

FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL   10/07/2022 14:33:30
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading Amputator V6.2 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_FurnitureInvisAG V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs_HumanInvisAG V1.0 ...
Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Babo Human V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_HumanFurnitureInvis V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_HumanFurnitureInvisAG V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_HumanLesbian V1.0 ...
Reading CobaltAnimations V1.0 ...
Reading DD V4.0.0 ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ...
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading DF_Spank V1.0 ...
Reading DiaryOfMine V5 ...
Reading dse-soulgem-oven V400 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.2 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ...
Reading GSPoser V?.? ...
Reading ITortureFramework V1.00 ...
Reading K4Anims V1.0 ...
Reading MiasLair V6.2 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading PAHE V5 ...
Reading PAH_HomeSweetHome V1.00 ...
Reading PAH_SlaveCart V1.00 ...
Reading ProxyAnims V1.0 ...
Reading RideSharing V1.00 ...
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...
Reading SexLab_Aroused_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading SexyBanditCaptives V?.? ...
Reading SH_animFurn V1.0 ...
Reading SpankThatAss V4.0.0 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 7 sets: 51 total groups: 228 added file slots: 1745 alternate files: 1208

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading K4Anims V?.? ...

13043 animations for 56 mods successfully included (character)
ChAnims: 13043  CTD:102.9%  pOpt:23.2%  max: 12674  LC: 26923 (max. 26162)

4674 animations for 14 mods and 45 creatures successfully included.

3 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

It will open up normally, allow you to check skeleton arm patch (think literally everything requires that ticked) and then when you click update you will get a report a long the lines of the below that relates to what you have installed

Reveal hidden contents

FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL   10/07/2022 14:33:30
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading Amputator V6.2 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_FurnitureInvisAG V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs_HumanInvisAG V1.0 ...
Reading Babo Human V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_HumanFurnitureInvis V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_HumanFurnitureInvisAG V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_HumanLesbian V1.0 ...
Reading CobaltAnimations V1.0 ...
Reading DD V4.0.0 ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ...
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading DF_Spank V1.0 ...
Reading DiaryOfMine V5 ...
Reading dse-soulgem-oven V400 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V7.2 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ...
Reading GSPoser V?.? ...
Reading ITortureFramework V1.00 ...
Reading K4Anims V1.0 ...
Reading MiasLair V6.2 ...
Reading PAHE V5 ...
Reading PAH_HomeSweetHome V1.00 ...
Reading PAH_SlaveCart V1.00 ...
Reading ProxyAnims V1.0 ...
Reading RideSharing V1.00 ...
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...
Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...
Reading SexyBanditCaptives V?.? ...
Reading SpankThatAss V4.0.0 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 7 sets: 51 total groups: 228 added file slots: 1745 alternate files: 1208

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading K4Anims V?.? ...

13043 animations for 56 mods successfully included (character)
ChAnims: 13043  CTD:102.9%  pOpt:23.2%  max: 12674  LC: 26923 (max. 26162)

4674 animations for 14 mods and 45 creatures successfully included.

Ok now I'm really confused, I was suggested that to solve the USSEP issue to re-validate Skyrim SE on steam, which I did, then when I tried to play it SKSE said I was on the AE edition so I had to switch to the AE version of SKSE and then the game seemed to work. So does that mean I should be getting all the AE versions of mods now?

28 minutes ago, PhoenixFlyer324 said:

Ok now I'm really confused, I was suggested that to solve the USSEP issue to re-validate Skyrim SE on steam, which I did, then when I tried to play it SKSE said I was on the AE edition so I had to switch to the AE version of SKSE and then the game seemed to work. So does that mean I should be getting all the AE versions of mods now?

You will need to use the AE version of mods that have an AE version yes otherwise skyrim/the mod won't work, as an example you will need

For Skyrim Special Edition (1.6.353, aka AE) use SexLabFrameworkAE_v164c.7z

from