None of these are really complicated, I just can't find what I'm looking for on my own. 

First one is pretty simple. Is there a clothing mod that replaces the blacksmith clothing to just the apron (for women)? I could've sworn I saw one once but I can't find it any more. Or alternatively, a mod that has stand alone aprons of various designs? 

Second one is a bit more complicated I think (but its not too bad). The healing spell effect in the players hand has a weird effect for me. The outer rim appears to be transparent, but at some angles it changes and is somewhat visible, making various details like sky or fog change color a bit. I have a texture color change but I get the same effect with vanilla, so I assume it's a mesh issue. Is there a replacement that fixes this?

Lastly, is there a replacement for the volumetric/mountain fog? One that let's it react to weather lighting better? At night it's always super bright and distracting. 

Edited by bigglebojiggle
1 hour ago, bigglebojiggle said:

Is there a clothing mod that replaces the blacksmith clothing to just the apron (for women)?

Like this?

1958262493_Adrianne1.thumb.jpg.16edc58c68bd3d8ba1f8a4a6de9decb1.jpg

Unfortunately I can't remember the mod that is from. There is also a mod which does not have the fong fing.

Doh! Just spotted the second post. BD's mod sounds right.

Your second and third requests sound like ENB or lighting issues.

Edited by Grey Cloud