An Idea Of a New Animation Mod... (Brazzers)

Making a request that is nothing but a vague and far-reaching desire is never going to be fulfilled, and is frankly a bit annoying. Requests for small things (not much effort necessary) or specific, creative things (where you have put in a lot of effort to assist the prospective modder in planning) are much better.

The most annoying part is how inconsiderate the request is. OP clearly stated that he has no idea on how to make animations and such and yet he asks for 1500 animations, as if it was something that could be done in a breeze.

Not only that, he then asks about implementing some systems (like dynamic stripping) that are down right impossible.

Making a request that is nothing but a vague and far-reaching desire is never going to be fulfilled, and is frankly a bit annoying. Requests for small things (not much effort necessary) or specific, creative things (where you have put in a lot of effort to assist the prospective modder in planning) are much better.

Not entirlyyyy true...

If 8 months ago when Minilovers was launched someone came along and described Sexlab, By now he would be wearing a nice white shirt with long shleeves that are tied in the back.

Yet here we have it. 

In 8 months from now Sexlab might very easily have 100+ animations, 30+ animmal animations, and more options than one can imagine..

However, when you describe a mod, you must keep in mind the effort and the time required to built it. 

Otherwise you are describing a project idea, not a mod idea.

What our friend here describes, is a project.

Not sure about skyrim but even for New Vegas it was really hard making sync animations work. Dynamic stripping will mean the feet and hands placements will be dynamic too. So flat and un-flat ground it needs to be able to do the same thing.

Not entirlyyyy true...

If 8 months ago when Minilovers was launched someone came along and described Sexlab, By now he would be wearing a nice white shirt with long shleeves that are tied in the back.

Yet here we have it.

Actually it was much longer then 8 months, and also allot of this was based on minilovers after that came SexIS and Sex Addict. After these where build, then sexlab got created.

What i do wonder is why there has not been any Japanese mods update in some time.

Guest SexualAardvark

Not entirlyyyy true...

Yet here we have it. 

In 8 months from now Sexlab might very easily have 100+ animations, 30+ animmal animations, and more options than one can imagine..

However, when you describe a mod, you must keep in mind the effort and the time required to built it. 

Otherwise you are describing a project idea, not a mod idea.

What our friend here describes, is a project.

Yes, but I doubt SexLab was launched on the basis of one person making a request, as opposed to Ashal deciding that it should be done. It just gets my goat when people make "requests" like this because ... well, what do they think? They're the only ones who could possibly have thought "it'd be nice if Skyrim had the world's most advanced (and free) simulated sex engine!" and everyone else is just too stupid? Making even a few animations well is really, really hard. There's only one animation mod I've ever downloaded for Skyrim that had no major bugs.

You guys kill me

"Hey look will someone make a mod with over 100 animations and voice acting?, Now I'm not going to do anything because I don't know how to animate and quite frankly ain't nobody got time for that"

are you serious?

do you even know how much work it is your asking for?

wow

I seriously hope you aren't implying that an idea is worthless unless the person with said idea knows how to do it themselves.

I perfectly understand what you say and you do have a point. For example When I heard about Elder scrolls oniline the first thing that I though was.. "shit, there better be some custom servers around that will support mods like sexlab" and I imagine a lot of people though that too. And hopefully there will be. 2 Years after the game is launched !!!

Your point is that, of course, noone went around posting that : hey, now that Elder scrolls online is going to launch, should't we prepare for custom servers that support mods? The fact that noone posted it, does not mean that I was the only one that though about it, Its just that you dont post as a request a "mod" that takes 1 year to make! Things must evolve gradually towards that point.

On the other hand however, someone who has never worked (even amaturely) with mod making, 3d modeling, animations etc. might not know that what he is describing, is closer to a new game rather than a mod for this one. Now, when you see a new user posting something like that (we all like SenseyZone, we just love trolling every ones and a while) he obviously doesnt know much about the effort and time required to do that, so you go easy on him a bit.

If you see Me, even when I Dont know how to script or make animations BUT have been here for a while, post an idea for a mod like Introduce Tesselation to skyrim, the most appropriate repply should be:

Shit man, were you drinking again ?!?

:)

You guys kill me

"Hey look will someone make a mod with over 100 animations and voice acting?, Now I'm not going to do anything because I don't know how to animate and quite frankly ain't nobody got time for that"

are you serious?

wow

I seriously hope you aren't implying that an idea is worthless unless the person with said idea knows how to do it themselves.

He is implying that... it would have been better if he hadn't generalized it with the "you guys kill me" part.

I agree that people giving ideas is valuable, even if the people themselves have no ability to put the idea into play, or any intention of doing that.  Who knows what mods, or functions within mods, we wouldn't have today if everyone had the attitude of "well if I'm not gonna make it, I won't mention it".  I know that my favorite function in Submit appears to have come about due to people suggesting it.

On the other hand, ideas should be kinda thought out before they're posted... and maybe a bit more specific than "Hey guys could you make an overhaul?  Like a really big overhaul with lots of features and parts...".  The idea presented by the OP is just kind of a big vague idea... even if some talented modder came storming into this thread with their mind made up to do everything the OP requested before even reading his post, it's not like they have anything to go on.

Also his idea is mostly covered by Sex Lab.  I like the idea of mid-coitus dialogue though, sounds neat....something along the lines of "You having a good time honey? [Plunge your dagger into his heart]".

I perfectly understand what you say and you do have a point. For example When I heard about Elder scrolls oniline the first thing that I though was.. "shit, there better be some custom servers around that will support mods like sexlab" and I imagine a lot of people though that too. And hopefully there will be. 2 Years after the game is launched !!!

[...]

Oh... geez... you haven't heard?  Elder Scrolls Online is nothing like an elder scrolls game.  They just made a standard MMO using the Elder Scrolls setting.  Unlikely to see any mods beyond something like a nude mod, or the other standard mmo fare.

You guys kill me

are you serious?

wow

He is implying that... it would have been better if he hadn't generalized it with the "you guys kill me" part.

I agree that people giving ideas is valuable, even if the people themselves have no ability to put the idea into play, or any intention of doing that.  Who knows what mods, or functions within mods, we wouldn't have today if everyone had the attitude of "well if I'm not gonna make it, I won't mention it".  I know that my favorite function in Submit appears to have come about due to people suggesting it.

On the other hand, ideas should be kinda thought out before they're posted... and maybe a bit more specific than "Hey guys could you make an overhaul?  Like a really big overhaul with lots of features and parts...".  The idea presented by the OP is just kind of a big vague idea... even if some talented modder came storming into this thread with their mind made up to do everything the OP requested before even reading his post, it's not like they have anything to go on.

Also his idea is mostly covered by Sex Lab.  I like the idea of mid-coitus dialogue though, sounds neat....something along the lines of "You having a good time honey? [Plunge your dagger into his heart]".

[...]

Oh... geez... you haven't heard?  Elder Scrolls Online is nothing like an elder scrolls game.  They just made a standard MMO using the Elder Scrolls setting.  Unlikely to see any mods beyond something like a nude mod, or the other standard mmo fare.

Highly ironic, considering I seen the person who criticizes people for posting ideas making a few request and ideas himself/herself. 

Well now that I learned that Elder scrolls online will have nothing to do with Skyrim and mod support I no longer care for private servers. For the record though, there will be, exactly as there for Linage. Why log on to them is an entirely different arguement, that usualy starts with "subscription".