Daggers Control Rigs (Updated by Simite for WW June 2022)

16 minutes ago, dannysdb5 said:

Damn.

I guess it works fine for boobs because the perverts at EA actually rigged them.

unrelated, it’s because they are rigged for sliders. The bones used was locked for animation for some reasons. 

also I’m sorry but you might need to do your own research. You sounds like someone that ask help all the time without trying to figure it out first. It’s alright to ask for help but there it sounds like you want to know things without even trying. Adding stuff to package is really the first thing to learn in sims 4 studio.

We can’t really baby sitting you when a lot of tutorial are already at your disposal. Especially for WW body part where a full written tutorial is available. But then maybe you are just excited and curious? Lol

as for rigging, i can help you as I did for wild guy for his meshes.

if you are stuck somewhere when trying to do it, you can dm me. Making meshes compatible with butt jiggle isn’t really complicated but it can be sometimes 

Edited by Khlas
6 hours ago, Khlas said:

unrelated, it’s because they are rigged for sliders. The bones used was locked for animation for some reasons. 

also I’m sorry but you might need to do your own research. You sounds like someone that ask help all the time without trying to figure it out first. It’s alright to ask for help but there it sounds like you want to know things without even trying. Adding stuff to package is really the first thing to learn in sims 4 studio.

We can’t really baby sitting you when a lot of tutorial are already at your disposal. Especially for WW body part where a full written tutorial is available. But then maybe you are just excited and curious? Lol

as for rigging, i can help you as I did for wild guy for his meshes.

if you are stuck somewhere when trying to do it, you can dm me. Making meshes compatible with butt jiggle isn’t really complicated but it can be sometimes 

You know what? Pretend I didn't ask. I am no longer interested in your input.

Next time you see someone asking questions and it's annoying you, I'd recommend just ignoring them.

1 hour ago, dannysdb5 said:

You know what? Pretend I didn't ask. I am no longer interested in your input.

Next time you see someone asking questions and it's annoying you, I'd recommend just ignoring them.

It’s hard to ignore when I’m being quote, tagged, and when this thread is becoming a « can you help me to set up my animating environment and creating my own CC » instead of being related to the daggers control rig being updated. 

I offered you help and wasn’t being rude at all if you read it all, but whatever. Have fun.

Edited by Khlas
11 minutes ago, Khlas said:

It’s hard to ignore when I’m being quote, tagged, and when this thread is becoming a « can you help me creating my CC » instead of being related to the daggers control rig being updated. 

I offered your help and wasn’t being rude at all if you read it all, but whatever. Have fun.

You're right, I shouldn't have posted about it in this thread and deleted those posts.

As for the second paragraph: so basically you feel entitled to be rude so long as it's only the first half of a post? Sure.

This site has an ignored users feature, sounds like you should be using it. I know I will now.

On 10/14/2022 at 3:57 AM, nooddood said:

Tyvm for your replies, it has helped me a lot! But I am still not sure I am doing it correctly as when I import the file into S4S the frames aren't registering correctly.

If and when you have a moment would you be able to look at my file and see where I am going wrong? I would appreciate the help.

Also apologies if this is not the place to ask these questions I can DM you if that would be better

squat_test.blend 1.9 MB · 2 downloads

This is looking very promising!!! Please keep up the good work, you have potential there. I checked sideview and back and looks good from both too, excellent! I hope to see what you come up with soon. Did the rig control make it easier for you to animate then?

• 2 months later...

Hiya! Baby animator/blender user here :) I was wondering if there was a reason the texture of the male rig didn't show up when I imported it? The textures of other objects show up just fine as I'm in material preview mode. I just wanted to make sure I'm doing everything right. Thank you so much for this rig, it's a lifesaver!

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, KarolHime said:

I need a help. I tried everything, but the texture don't show up in both rings, male and female. I have blender 3.6. I'm super new with blender

It's because Blender 3 uses different material system than Blender 2 in which the rig was made. Any old .blend file opened in Blender 3 will result in textureless objects, you should learn a little about this.

Dagger_ControlRig_Simite_male_e6a.blend

Edited by wild_guy
15 hours ago, Swee3 said:

On page 2 of this topic is the answer you are looking for.

There are a couple of methods described there, but as I can see none of them are completely correct from the point of view of using nodes. This needs to be done a little differently to get it right.

Edited by wild_guy
3 hours ago, wild_guy said:

There are a couple of methods described there, but as I can see none of them are completely correct from the point of view of using nodes. This needs to be done a little differently to get it right.

I guess so, I'm still using blender 2.79 so I don't know ?

I just wanted to say thank you to all those involved with these rigs.  They are amazing.  I'm only working on my second animation, and I wouldn't have gotten even this far without them.  They make it so easy to make things look natural compared to the other rigs that have 1000 bones.  Not that my work looks natural yet, but these rigs make me believe it's possible.  Thanks!!

• 3 months later...

Hi. I have a question about these rigs. The problem is that when I add a second character to Blender rigs, via the Append function, duplicated and enlarged model controls called shapes appear in the 3d viewport. This is what it looks like in the screenshot:

1.png.34af7057bb7f0b31a6fdb3f56aa898ee.png

2.png.bc98e6d75d84d84b12171e5f173b46ed.png

I solved the problem for myself as follows - I simply moved the model I added, and then manually removed each duplicated control (shape). And nothing seems to have broken. But I'm not sure if this is the right solution to the problem. Yes, I saw an answer on this problem(?) on the first page of this track, but firstly, the answer there is two years old, secondly, it didn't help me (well, and to be honest, I didn't really understand it). There is no such problem with the standard rigs from TurboDriver.

I will be very grateful for any help, as there is nowhere else to ask.

Edited by becqut
  • 1 month later...
On 3/8/2024 at 9:46 AM, becqut said:

Hi. I have a question about these rigs. The problem is that when I add a second character to Blender rigs, via the Append function, duplicated and enlarged model controls called shapes appear in the 3d viewport. This is what it looks like in the screenshot:

Reveal hidden contents

1.png.34af7057bb7f0b31a6fdb3f56aa898ee.png

2.png.bc98e6d75d84d84b12171e5f173b46ed.png

I solved the problem for myself as follows - I simply moved the model I added, and then manually removed each duplicated control (shape). And nothing seems to have broken. But I'm not sure if this is the right solution to the problem. Yes, I saw an answer on this problem(?) on the first page of this track, but firstly, the answer there is two years old, secondly, it didn't help me (well, and to be honest, I didn't really understand it). There is no such problem with the standard rigs from TurboDriver.

I will be very grateful for any help, as there is nowhere else to ask.

You can also hide control rig and primary male rig and then ctrl+A everything and delete.