Hello fellas,

I once again call upon this community's expert modding knowledge!
I'll try to be brief on this one, so just ask me to clearify stuff that I might be missing in my issue-description (such as mod list, possible conflicts, FNIS setup and what-not).
I've installed Zaz animation pack from this page: 

I've grabbed both "ZAZ 7.0SE-REV1" and ZAZ 8.0 CBBE SE REV2" and added them in VORTEX.
I like to add that I'm still unsure on which of them that should be overriden by the other (or if I should just install one of them to begin with...).
The list of the 'missing' files are fairly long, so I will just post the start and the end of the list.
FNIS claims states that there's 277 possible consistence issues...

The real issue is that FNIS claims that the files are in fact missing (see attachment 1 and 2).

So, is this a common issue with ZaZ, or have I done something wrong during the installation?

Thank you in advance for your replies!

Missing animations_start.png

Missing animations_end.png

Edited by Valiantfour
grammar
1 hour ago, Waveslider1 said:

You're only supposed to install one or the other...you should base the choice of which one on the mods you wish to install and their dependencies

Thank you. That cleared up some of my confusion.
The size of the files was significatly different, so I wasn't sure.
Sadly, that didn't solve the issue at hand. FNIS still can't find any ZaZ files =/
However, there is a seperate ZaZ category to be found in the MCM...

Do you have the prereqs installed and running successfully? i.e. Sexlab 1.63 and all of it's dependencies etc.? Modding is like building a house in that you have to start with a good working foundation. There is a modding guide here on LL for it and you'll want to make sure that is installed and running perfectly before adding ZAZ to the mix. 

Also, if you've confirmed everything else is working, sometimes re-downloading and re-installing the mod from scratch might help...odd that FNIS wouldn't be registering the anims if all else is installed properly and you've selected the correct ZAZ version for your body type and setup

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2022 at 2:43 AM, Waveslider1 said:

Those FNIS errors have to get corrected before that MCM will do you any good I'd say

First, I want to thank you for your continued support. I've been on holiday - hence the late reply.
Haha, the housebuilding comparisson is so spot-on xD
I am actually running Sexlab 1.64 (the most recent one) seeing as it is recommended for the AE version of the game (which I have). Could that be the issue? ?

7 hours ago, Valiantfour said:

First, I want to thank you for your continued support. I've been on holiday - hence the late reply.
Haha, the housebuilding comparisson is so spot-on xD
I am actually running Sexlab 1.64 (the most recent one) seeing as it is recommended for the AE version of the game (which I have). Could that be the issue? ?

AE is unknown turf to me. I knew it would break a lot of mods and so I kept my version on SE...I have no idea...the issue could be AE itself...you'd need to make sure all the mods you are running (including ZAZ) are compatible. 

15 minutes ago, Waveslider1 said:

AE is unknown turf to me. I knew it would break a lot of mods and so I kept my version on SE...I have no idea...the issue could be AE itself...you'd need to make sure all the mods you are running (including ZAZ) are compatible. 

Yeah, it wasn't an appreciated 'upgrade', now was it? ?‍♂️
I might give the downgrade patcher a try (if it doesn't mess with my other mods...). But maybe it's a form of conflict with Devious Devices - seeing as it (FNIS) states that objects such as 'poles' are missing? If could just figure out an effective way to run a diagnosis of the problem.

10 hours ago, bwaomega said:

Use 8.0+ for the body you have. DO NOT use 7.0, that one is obsolete, and will crash some newer mods due to missing things. Can't advise you on Devious Devices, as I avoid mods using that. But missing objects are probably from 8+

Ah, we might be getting closer to the main issue then! ?
Just to be crystal clear. Seeing as I'm rocking the CBBE HDT body - I should download the corresponding pack from the description page (and nothing else), yeah?

Zaz_pack.png

• 1 year later...