What kind of mods would you like to see in lovers in pk.

mollydeal

I would love to see co mod between modders of crowing island and bravil underground where there choice or get stuck as either slaver or slave with related quests to go with them. It always sort of  disappointing mods where either slave mod or slaver mod and not combination of two. I personally like see where choices made durning a quest would lead to be either slave or slaver.

I would love to see co mod between modders of crowing island and bravil underground where there choice or get stuck as either slaver or slave with related quests to go with them. It always sort of  disappointing mods where either slave mod or slaver mod and not combination of two. I personally like see where choices made durning a quest would lead to be either slave or slaver.

"I would love to see"  - this is where most mods are born.  The quickest way to see this happen, is to roll up your sleeves and start in making your dream come true.

I suspect that my preferences differ from that of most people so I always just adapted my own instead of expecting it done for me.

Personally I prefer "smaller" breasts, as in more normal to the world outside of some mad docs plastic surgery labs. Sure, the Dolly Parton type is out there but vastly outnumbered by the B to D cup set and my game tends to reflect that. Some I've seen... wow... I'll just leave it at that ;)

My game also tends to be non-confrontational as much as possible. I've seen plenty of violence and abuse in real life and at this point in my life I'm pretty well tired of it so I take a different approach where possible. I fuck the world friendly. Takes a bit of stealth, planning, and inventiveness at times but it's the game I prefer to play these days. If it comes to violence either it's a "bad guy" that hurts others and deserves it (those I'm happy to take out fast and hard), or I fucked up.

Few of my mods are stock, as in same as they were when downloaded. I've tweaked and customized most of them to adapt them to my preferences. Almost everything I know about scripts or modding came from that. I wasn't satisfied so learned, a little bit at a time, to adapt it for what I'd prefer. Every time I learn something new it takes me a little closer to where I want to be but, oddly never quite there. Always seems to be one more thing I'd like to tweak, seems I spend more time in CSE and Tes4Edit than playing the game sometimes.

Hey! My wife had 38DDD breasts and had to get her brassieres custom made. Unfortunately for me, breasts bigger than my head was her only redeeeming attribute. My new fiance has tiny boobs and she is 23 years younger than I am. 

Point of this post: IT IS ALL GOOD! BOOBS ARE JUST GOOD! 

Ha! Absolutely - itty-bitties all the way to monster melons - it's all good!

As for modding, or altering mods, I am as n00b as one can get... but I have been tinkering with Galgat's Blackmail, trying to figure out how to extend (and add) more to the fetish club scenario. It was hinted that the Countess had clubs in other cities, and I found I craved that more than running off to SI in pursuit of some potion.

Hey! My wife had 38DDD breasts and had to get her brassieres custom made. Unfortunately for me, breasts bigger than my head was her only redeeeming attribute. My new fiance has tiny boobs and she is 23 years younger than I am. 

Don't get me wrong, as I said the Dolly Parton type is out there and a few here and there are cool. Just not the majority as it seems to be by default all too often.

Some though, I used to have a screen capture which I saved to show my wife because I was sure a description wouldn't do it justice. Buried somewhere in the new SetBody Reloaded set is a pair of breasts not only much bigger around than your head but also about as long as the girl is tall. Those things need wheels and support struts added, and maybe a kickstand I'd guess. Damn ;)

"I would love to see"  - this is where most mods are born.  The quickest way to see this happen, is to roll up your sleeves and start in making your dream come true.

:sleepy: ah.. true that.

But the Inspiration is a guest that does not willingly visit the lazy.

We don't need Becker college game designer certificate to make stuff, here and there.

• 4 months later...

I turned the house maid of rosethorn hall in skingrad into a trainer of slaves but I would like to see a mod that uses her  or places a new NPC in the upper floor who for a price will auto tain(break unrully) slaves.  esspecially the very angry ones so i can speed up the pimping process. or give me a spell that will auto break and train a slave to be Master Ready. :-) Thanks

LoversSlaveTrader and BravilUnderground: You can train your slave, you can take creature Trainers from BravilUnderground in your house, you can hire human Trainers and take them at home, and you can train slave with slave ( enslave 2 NPCs and train one with the other) If you tell a slave "stay here" he/she don't move away, so no need to place a extra NPC/Trainer in the Player house, enslave one NPC, break him/her and use him/her as Trainer for all you other slaves.

And if you want a extra trainer- NPC you must only put him in the "LSTSlaveTrainerFaction"(LoversSlaveTrader.esp) and a broken slave must be in "LSTSlaveFaction"(LoversSlaveTrader.esp) and needs a "xLoversPkrFlagSlave"(Lovers with PK.esm).

I'd love mods that help more with immersion. i.e., like LoversMotionNT, an animation that shows what happens before the actual sex starts, not just showing the characters outta nowhere undress and jump into fornicating.

I'd also like for a way to change the dialogue of the sex to whatever you like in-game. Most mods here are great, but some of them require spell checking and whatnot because they have terrible grammar.

I know basically nothing about animating but I do know that it's a pain in the ass to do. It's just a suggestion I'm throwing out there.

Hiya Daedric

as far as dialogue during sex, I believe that is from Lovers Voice SSP Plus. Originally from Japan I think. It took many man hours to make an english translation and of course will never be a perfectly changed. I know I get a laugh at some of the lines.

The 'alter my personality' definantly allows some different dialogs to show up at times though.

With such a massive amount of dialog it may be awhile before someone or a group of someones pick it back up to polish it.

With just a basic knowledge of the CSe a person could go in and do that if they had the patience and time.

If you happen to get the urge and need some pointers on using the tool to do this just holler. Dialog is basically set in the mod, only things like messages can be set up for the player to customize without editing the esp its self.

I agree with you about the animations. There are some really great animators here and they are always refining and adding things.

Hopefully there will be some like that in the future.

mem

Archived