Got some problem. help :D

Ver LL.3.3ca at Time: Fri Jun 17 23:04:55 2022 on Windows with WW v169b and Basemental 7.15.154 on 1.89.214.1030
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3ca\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 84, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3ca\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution.py", line 539, in store_result_for_outcome
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3ca\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_situations.py", line 166, in add_clients_to_appropriate_situation
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3ca\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\managers.py", line 207, in create_situation
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v169b\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v169b\nudity_appropriation.py", line 49, in _wickedwhims_disallow_creating_nudity_situation
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v169b\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v169b\stripclub_banned_situations.py", line 91, in _wickedwhims_create_situation_on_business_lot
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\situation_manager.py", line 577, in create_situation
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'cost'

Ver LL.3.3ca at Time: Fri Jun 17 23:05:21 2022 on Windows with WW v169b and Basemental 7.15.154 on 1.89.214.1030
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3ca\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 84, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3ca\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution.py", line 539, in store_result_for_outcome
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3ca\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_situations.py", line 166, in add_clients_to_appropriate_situation
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_3ca\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\managers.py", line 207, in create_situation
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v169b\nudity_appropriation.py", line 49, in _wickedwhims_disallow_creating_nudity_situation
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v169b\stripclub_banned_situations.py", line 91, in _wickedwhims_create_situation_on_business_lot
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\situation_manager.py", line 577, in create_situation

I just got to test it and it didnt worked out. But now this happed

Ver LL.3.3ca at Time: Sun Jun 19 02:42:47 2022 on Windows with WW v169b and Basemental 7.15.154 on 1.89.214.1030

I didnt changed anything in the settings... just updated the mods. Before.. everything worked. As long as I see, its just the prostitution whats not working. They can have sex,, but she cant offer her body or start the service after beeing requested services. Its late and I´m not a native english speaker. So I´m sorry  :D

3 minutes ago, LiaLU said:

I didnt changed anything in the settings... just updated the mods. Before.. everything worked. As long as I see, its just the prostitution whats not working. They can have sex,, but she cant offer her body or start the service after beeing requested services.

Need to update Wicked Whims to version 1.70d

7 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Need to update Wicked Whims to version 1.70d

I just got the version linked above and before i got the new version.

But maybe it didnt got the new files.. i will check :)

Now having other problems.. I read it all and searched everything... I deledet everything that was maybe the issue. But no.. is there any way to find the exact name of the file.. or do i need to make a clean.... and download new?

Screenshot_5.png

10 hours ago, LiaLU said:

Now having other problems.. I read it all and searched everything... I deledet everything that was maybe the issue. But no.. is there any way to find the exact name of the file.. or do i need to make a clean.... and download new?

Screenshot_5.png

Search your Mods folder for names or keywords and delete them if found.

NANDONG

Denton47

Rig

New WW update has changed the old Penis and Tongue(Head) Rigs to new use ones included within WW itself.

Other old rigs may be updated later on to be compatible with the new WW.