SL Scene unequip quiver

On SL scene starting a worn quiver will be unequipped.

Very simple, works reliable, quiver will NOT be reequipped. This would make it to complicated again to cover all custom made arrows.

It needs SL Triggers made by @Fotogen.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/8760-sl-triggersv12-2022-06-05/

Make a setting as show in picture.

esl flagged esp, should work with LE.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/15/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    SL triggers
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

Or as an alternative, you can use some mod that unequips quivers automatically when the bow/crossbow gets unequipped, so when SL unequips the weapons it triggers the unequipping of the quiver - which may be something you may want to happen regardless of whether using SL or outside of any SL shenanigans (maybe you just don't want to look at that quiver on your back when you switch to melee weapons).

For example, you could try my favourite mod for this - Mors Pincushion.
It is simple and lightweight, supports followers (i think only vanilla and EFF, not sure about AFT), and has a few additional quality of life features like automatically picking up arrows within set radius (i love that - no more spending 2 hours searching the whole forest for that pricy ebony arrow you shot), AND removing arrows and magical projectiles sticking out of actors (especially useful if you use mod/settings that allow for more arrows to stick into any actor and/or prolonging their expiration time), automatically after combat or after pressing a key, for player and/or followers, or any NPC the player is looking at.

Can the SL Triggers remove the sticking out arrows/projectiles too?

If not maybe such feature should be added to it?

Edited by Roggvir
2 hours ago, Roggvir said:

Added in v10.

This should work:

{
	"cmd" : 
	[
        ["actor_body", "$self", "ClearExtraArrows"],
        ["actor_qnnu", "$self"]
	]
}

Just found out, sl triggers can read hex and dec now.

The json was made for an older version. If it does not unequip, change 00002048 to 00000800 in json.

Edited by Tlam99
On 6/17/2022 at 3:33 PM, Roggvir said:

Or as an alternative, you can use some mod that unequips quivers automatically when the bow/crossbow gets unequipped, so when SL unequips the weapons it triggers the unequipping of the quiver - which may be something you may want to happen regardless of whether using SL or outside of any SL shenanigans (maybe you just don't want to look at that quiver on your back when you switch to melee weapons).

For example, you could try my favourite mod for this - Mors Pincushion.
It is simple and lightweight, supports followers (i think only vanilla and EFF, not sure about AFT), and has a few additional quality of life features like automatically picking up arrows within set radius (i love that - no more spending 2 hours searching the whole forest for that pricy ebony arrow you shot), AND removing arrows and magical projectiles sticking out of actors (especially useful if you use mod/settings that allow for more arrows to stick into any actor and/or prolonging their expiration time), automatically after combat or after pressing a key, for player and/or followers, or any NPC the player is looking at.

Does that work on NPCs too? I use Auto Unequip Ammo by  Stehen1164 on Nexus and it only affects the player.