Remember before using the poses you have to disable FootIK (the knee bending on uneven ground). Certain animations will be broken otherwise.

Select the target NPC and enter:

callfunction "actor.SetAnimationVariableBool" "bHumanoidFootIKDisable", 1
  • 9 months later...

Fallout 4 is very lacking in animated poses with objects, it seems that no one can do it, or has no interest in doing it, I don't know if you have the will, but if you happen to want to work on a new poses package for fallout 4 maybe you could do some poses with objects, it doesn't even have to be animated, some static poses with objects would already bring life to the community <3

10 hours ago, andy_wlf said:

Fallout 4 is very lacking in animated poses with objects, it seems that no one can do it, or has no interest in doing it, I don't know if you have the will, but if you happen to want to work on a new poses package for fallout 4 maybe you could do some poses with objects, it doesn't even have to be animated, some static poses with objects would already bring life to the community ❤️

Yeah it's not hard to do. The reason is probably because we just use AAF with the games furniture. I just never thought of anything that I felt like doing with in game objects. I'm moving on to Starfield now so this mod will probably remain as it is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...