• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Master, I want to make a patch compatible with the opparco Poser hotkey, but I don't know how to operate it. Can you take a moment to explain the steps? Thank you.

(I can't speak English and can only express myself through translation software. I hope you can understand it)

52 minutes ago, hqx1988 said:

Master, I want to make a patch compatible with the opparco Poser hotkey, but I don't know how to operate it. Can you take a moment to explain the steps? Thank you.

(I can't speak English and can only express myself through translation software. I hope you can understand it)

The patch is already present.

Data\PoserHotkeys\db

For example:

14-RZPinUp.txt

Anyway, first of all, thank you for your reply. Because I went to those who knew how to make opparco Poser hotkey patches, but they ignored me. So I thank you very much for your reply. If you can take the time to write down how to make a compatible file patch for opparco Poser hotkey, I would like to thank you very much.?

2 hours ago, hqx1988 said:

Anyway, first of all, thank you for your reply. Because I went to those who knew how to make opparco Poser hotkey patches, but they ignored me. So I thank you very much for your reply. If you can take the time to write down how to make a compatible file patch for opparco Poser hotkey, I would like to thank you very much.?

First, you will need to open their esp with FO4EDIT and look at the ID for the animations. You can get the ID number, for example "01001ED2 RZIM28" is what they look like.

Second, you make a text file and copy all that information in. Look at the attached example.

Third, name the file with a number prefix that determines the order they show up in PoserHotkeys. Put that file in Data\PoserHotkeys\db.

14-RZPinUp.txt

2 hours ago, RohZima said:

首先,您需要使用 FO4EDIT 打开他们的 esp 并查看动画的 ID。您可以获取 ID 号,例如“01001ED2 RZIM28”是它们的外观。

其次,你制作一个文本文件并将所有这些信息复制到其中。查看随附的示例。

第三,使用数字前缀命名文件,该前缀确定它们在PoserHotkeys中的显示顺序。将该文件放在 Data\PoserHotkeys\db 中。

14-RZPinUp.txt 221 字节 · 0 下载

Thank you for your reply and wish you a happy life, ?

18 hours ago, RohZima said:

首先,您需要使用 FO4EDIT 打开他们的 esp 并查看动画的 ID。您可以获取 ID 号,例如“01001ED2 RZIM28”是它们的外观。

其次,你制作一个文本文件并将所有这些信息复制到其中。查看随附的示例。

第三,使用数字前缀命名文件,该前缀确定它们在PoserHotkeys中的显示顺序。将该文件放在 Data\PoserHotkeys\db 中。

14-RZPinUp.txt 221 字节 · 1 下载

Tutor, when I use FO4Edit, I cannot extract the ID number of the pose module. I don't know why? If you copy manually, hundreds of animation numbers do not know how long it will take

1 hour ago, hqx1988 said:

Tutor, when I use FO4Edit, I cannot extract the ID number of the pose module. I don't know why? If you copy manually, hundreds of animation numbers do not know how long it will take

The alternative would be to open the Creation Kit and find the ID's. I think it is under Character/Idles. Then under the raider.

It's not too bad to copy them out by hand because you copy the first one, like '010045E1' then copy paste that 10 times and just change the last digit, '45E2, 45E3, 45E4,' etc.

2 minutes ago, RohZima said:

The alternative would be to open the Creation Kit and find the ID's. I think it is under Character/Idles. Then under the raider.

It's not too bad to copy them out by hand because you copy the first one, like '010045E1' then copy paste that 10 times and just change the last digit, '45E2, 45E3, 45E4,' etc.

After changing the tool, I can export it. The exported txt file is hidden in the MO, overwrite folder. It took me a long time to find it. Although the steps you said didn't work for me, thank you for your reply.