How to remove all but breast physics from CBBE 3BBB?

Edit: to be more specific I would like to continue using CBBE 3BBB rather than switching to different body with only breast physics because I would like to keep using my mods that require CBBE 3BBB.

I know, why would I? I have my reasons.

I would appreciate if anyone can point me in the right direction.

These are all the references I found and all of them involve armors and they all show how to remove physics part so I'm not sure how the instructions go for changing body mesh specifically only select body parts. I'm wracking my brain already.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/74330-how-to-remove-hdt-from-armor/

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/djxxm5/is_it_possible_to_remove_hdt_from_armor_to_work/f4bj17y/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/wiki/Copying-bone-weights

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/in09ge/how_can_i_remove_physics_from_a_mesh/

Edited by dbs156
Additional information

As far as I know, just remove strings with Nifskope

NifSkope\Open\select nif 

Extend 0NiNode, select string right click and remove 

If you want to remove the nodes instead

Nifskope\Open\select nif

Right click into Right Panel , Optimize,remove Bogus Nodes .  I ignore any negative effects . I used it to remove some Nodes from a dress, and it became static, with no physic whatsoever

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.8142a2b8bf6b58e2dff69ba3ebaf53db.jpg

21 minutes ago, ?????? 1627 said:

As far as I know, just remove strings with Nifskope

NifSkope\Open\select nif 

Extend 0NiNode, select string right click and remove 

If you want to remove the nodes instead

Nifskope\Open\select nif

Right click into Right Panel , Optimize,remove Bogus Nodes .  I ignore any negative effects . I used it to remove some Nodes from a dress, and it became static, with no physic whatsoever

Hide contents

Immagine.jpg.8142a2b8bf6b58e2dff69ba3ebaf53db.jpg

But won't that also remove physics from breasts?

3 minutes ago, anjenthedog said:

Don't use CBBE-3BBB. Instead, use a CBBE (the original) body) to define your player, then use Sinful CBP or ini file editing to shut down the butt movements.

Honestly I did use it before but 3BBB is a requirement for a lot of mods I have installed. I also use this anal vaginal collision which is very early stage in development and a little picky with compatibility and it specifically requires 3BBB

1 hour ago, dbs156 said:

But won't that also remove physics from breasts?

This depends on what you want to achieve. Let's say, your request is somewhat unusual . But, if you want to remove one physics to adopt another, then the fastest way is to change physics

If, you just want to remove a physical (HDT for example) and, insert SMP, just operate on the string with Nifskope without removing anything else

1 hour ago, dbs156 said:

Honestly I did use it before but 3BBB

To avoid another mod, open the nif in Nifskope, extend 0NiNode and search the screen nodes . At this point, it is sufficient to edit the XML adding the strings, to see it work without further changes and, without having to install other mods

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.a4d75a0afe27b00c8ad5dde8a8c566b8.jpg

If, for clarity, you want to take a look, here is the BaseShape XML I use.    BaseShape.xml     

2 hours ago, dbs156 said:

Honestly I did use it before but 3BBB is a requirement for a lot of mods I have installed. I also use this anal vaginal collision which is very early stage in development and a little picky with compatibility and it specifically requires 3BBB

You title is "How to remove all but breast physics from CBBE 3BBB?"

That request seems pretty clear to me. Answering that question, as posed, would include any "special" considerations. Remove all those "special" mods that require 3BBB, and use the CBBE stock body, then disable the butt movements. And if clothing or armor are involved, use only CBBE qualified clothing and armor.

I'm done. Good luck. 

12 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

You title is "How to remove all but breast physics from CBBE 3BBB?"

That request seems pretty clear to me. Answering that question, as posed, would include any "special" considerations. Remove all those "special" mods that require 3BBB, and use the CBBE stock body, then disable the butt movements. And if clothing or armor are involved, use only CBBE qualified clothing and armor.

I'm done. Good luck. 

You do make an excellent point. I'll make sure to be more specific when asking for help next time.

Also your answer doesn't really make any sense. If anyone else asks for help fixing or changing a mod do you answer them with "just remove that mod any other mod that requires that and use a different mod"? I guess its an acceptable answer if they also asked for alternative mods which in this case I didn't.

Yes thank you I do need all the luck I can get god knows I do

Edited by dbs156
13 hours ago, ?????? 1627 said:

This depends on what you want to achieve. Let's say, your request is somewhat unusual . But, if you want to remove one physics to adopt another, then the fastest way is to change physics

If, you just want to remove a physical (HDT for example) and, insert SMP, just operate on the string with Nifskope without removing anything else

To avoid another mod, open the nif in Nifskope, extend 0NiNode and search the screen nodes . At this point, it is sufficient to edit the XML adding the strings, to see it work without further changes and, without having to install other mods

Reveal hidden contents

Immagine.jpg.a4d75a0afe27b00c8ad5dde8a8c566b8.jpg

If, for clarity, you want to take a look, here is the BaseShape XML I use.    BaseShape.xml     

So basically I have to modify physics on the entire body? If I'm not mistaken. There's a little part of me hoping there was gonna be a simple workaround but I guess its high time I dabble in physics configs anyway. Thank you!

Why don't you just use cbpc and turn it off in the config txt? 

Cbpc isn't even bad and saves you on performance. Imo smp on body is unnecessary if cbpc can achieve almost the same with the correct settings. Really though, the real difference imo is collision wich can only be seen when you look at your pc. Basically on idle, on animations ect. If you got used to cbpc it won't even bother you. At least not for me and if i could be completely honest, i find the physics of cbpc a bit better. But then again, i rather have a more fantasy game than realistic. 

Use smp for clothing.