Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Guest thunderiaz

Hey, someone know some links for japanese uniforms with jacket or open jacket or simply the mesh ?

I'm making Shiraki Meiko from Prison School and  it would save me time in 3dmx.

How about YoungTrap:

entry_img_227.jpg

Limk:http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-227.html

Hey, someone know some links for japanese uniforms with jacket or open jacket or simply the mesh ?

I'm making Shiraki Meiko from Prison School and  it would save me time in 3dmx.

How about YoungTrap:

entry_img_227.jpg

Limk:http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-227.html

Thanks Thunder, i found it a bit ago,exactly what i need.

Anyone knows where i can find Grim Winter ENB, ive been looking for it for a while now and i cant find anything.

Its not available to the public anymore. If you want it you will have to convince the author ZeroKing to give it to you. But good luck to that too because the whole reason it was removed was privacy issues having to do with morons re-uploading it to the nexus...

Anyone knows where i can find Grim Winter ENB, ive been looking for it for a while now and i cant find anything.

Its not available to the public anymore. If you want it you will have to convince the author ZeroKing to give it to you. But good luck to that too because the whole reason it was removed was privacy issues having to do with morons re-uploading it to the nexus...

Can anyone upload it on here for me ? I doubt ZeroKing is the only one who still has it.

Can anyone upload it on here for me ? I doubt ZeroKing is the only one who still has it.

He isnt... Im one of those people who have to... I was told by 2 people when i received it not to share it with anyone unless said so by him. Sorry.

Thanks man, I got this awesome mod, but there's a problem....I can't find the tattoo...i swear! XD 

Like I said, it's a Merta Assassin optional download. Unless the mod has been changed since it was released the tattoos aren't included in the main mod. Look under the optional section on the nexus download page, should be the last one.

Me again~

I'm looking for a good HD retexture for male argonians, but it's kinda tricky, I'm trying to find one that not only has support for the SOS but has support for artifex0's raptor feet as well. Forgotten Argonian Roots was the perfect start, it had SOS support and it was HD, but... Despite them saying they had future plans for it, a raptor feet patch was never made.

He isnt... Im one of those people who have to... I was told by 2 people when i received it not to share it with anyone unless said so by him. Sorry.

Ok, thanks, ill talk to him, I doubt he'll give it to me but hey, you never know.

Thanks man, I got this awesome mod, but there's a problem....I can't find the tattoo...i swear! XD 

Like I said, it's a Merta Assassin optional download. Unless the mod has been changed since it was released the tattoos aren't included in the main mod. Look under the optional section on the nexus download page, should be the last one.

Dude, I downloaded the tattoos, you were right about the optional downloads, but they still won't be displayed, and when I type in the console command tattoo, it shows me a QUST item only with a code, and that code isn't for player.additem, so, I don't know what else to do, it's not on the showracemenu, and I can't do much, I have the book btw. All's good and stuff, but no tattoo. XD 

Dude, I downloaded the tattoos, you were right about the optional downloads, but they still won't be displayed, and when I type in the console command tattoo, it shows me a QUST item only with a code, and that code isn't for player.additem, so, I don't know what else to do, it's not on the showracemenu, and I can't do much, I have the book btw. All's good and stuff, but no tattoo. XD 

Well when I downloaded it you had to use a separate racemenu overlay tattoo mod (any will do) and overwrite some of the tattoos in that mod with the ones from Merta. I replaced some of the ones from KJ Tattoos that I never used.

If it still works the same way you need to re-name the .dds files for the Merta tattoo(s) you want to match the name for tattoos from another mod and then overwrite them. Then look in racemenu for the tattoo you overwrote and the Merta one should show up instead. Instructions for doing that were on the Merta page, though I'm not sure if that's changed since it was released.

Well when I downloaded it you had to use a separate racemenu overlay tattoo mod (any will do) and overwrite some of the tattoos in that mod with the ones from Merta. I replaced some of the ones from KJ Tattoos that I never used.

If it still works the same way you need to re-name the .dds files for the Merta tattoo(s) you want to match the name for tattoos from another mod and then overwrite them. Then look in racemenu for the tattoo you overwrote and the Merta one should show up instead. Instructions for doing that were on the Merta page, though I'm not sure if that's changed since it was released.

After a lot of suffering, searching, and testing, I'm happy to announce that yeah, I downloaded a Race Menu mod, thanks to the guy who told me that, and I just used the body paint section with a texture as a tattoo, and it worked. I'm seriously thinking to install the ningheim race, but I remember one year ago it had many bugs. Maybe I didn't had the mods I'm using now, race menu and etc etc. I don't know, the cbbe body for females is awesome, but the faces are jaggy, and I cannot make them smooth and good, only jagged and beautiful. XD