Fusion Girl - Fixing major clipping issues

It is my first time I am playing with Fusion Girl body (until now it was always CBBE), and I am experimenting with different vault suits. It seems no matter which one I try, I have major clipping issues (well, I like big butts/boobs). And yes, I am using proper Fusion Girl conversions of said mods. You can see what I am talking about on the screenshot below. Boob clipping is almost just as bad, with some weird minor sagging (probably because of physics?).

I can't really see this clipping in outfit studio - all items are build with zeroed sliders (and morph is applied later in game). and I am not sure that increasing mesh volume would even help in such case, when I was using mesh volume increase it was always for small clipping. 

Unfortunately, I know almost nothing about outfit studio, so I have no ideas how to fix this problem. If someone could guide me, I would be really thankful.

20220603110845_1.jpg

6 hours ago, m0rdr3d0 said:

It is my first time I am playing with Fusion Girl body (until now it was always CBBE), and I am experimenting with different vault suits. It seems no matter which one I try, I have major clipping issues (well, I like big butts/boobs). And yes, I am using proper Fusion Girl conversions of said mods. You can see what I am talking about on the screenshot below. Boob clipping is almost just as bad, with some weird minor sagging (probably because of physics?).

I can't really see this clipping in outfit studio - all items are build with zeroed sliders (and morph is applied later in game). and I am not sure that increasing mesh volume would even help in such case, when I was using mesh volume increase it was always for small clipping. 

Unfortunately, I know almost nothing about outfit studio, so I have no ideas how to fix this problem. If someone could guide me, I would be really thankful.

20220603110845_1.jpg

Probably there is body clip check box in bodyslide that is not checked for you

1 hour ago, Indarello said:

Probably there is body clip check box in bodyslide that is not checked for you

Could you please tell me where exactly I can find it? Bodyslide is pretty much straightforward, I do not see anything with a name like this there. maybe you have meant outfit studio? However, outfit studio looks like a spaceship's cockpit to me - I have no idea what I can do there and where I can find stuff.

33 minutes ago, m0rdr3d0 said:

Could you please tell me where exactly I can find it? Bodyslide is pretty much straightforward, I do not see anything with a name like this there. maybe you have meant outfit studio? However, outfit studio looks like a spaceship's cockpit to me - I have no idea what I can do there and where I can find stuff.

1.png

I don't know what mods you're using, but assuming all things are "functioning" properly, that happens when the outfit is not "conformed", bad/no bone weighting or just lousy work.  So you can try this for starters:

- Start Outfit Studio and load a vault suit by selecting the .osp file from "Data\Tools\BodySlide\SliderSets"

- After it loads, select "Slider > Conform All"

- In the right window, highlight all parts (not the reference body), right-click and select "Copy Bone Weights"

- Now "File > Save Project"

- Build a new outfit with BodySlide.

If you have the same problem, then whoever made the outfit doesn't know what they're doing and you'll need to again load the outfit in Outfit Studio and adjust clipping by editing via the sliders, i.e. click a slider "pencil" to make it purple > it goes to 100% and use the inflate/deflate brushes to make adjustments.