How to get some big elf ears (like Night Elf)

Hello, I would like to have some pretty ears, and if possible some medium or big ones that look like those of Night Elve .

With racemenu I only managed to get this result, which is distorted (i tried to use elf ear tip in racemenu). 

I would like to avoid applying a preset that would change my whole character. 

Also I'm all ears for some tips to improve the look of my character.

Spoiler

image_2022-06-02_173023187.png

Spoiler

image_2022-06-02_173328147.png

Edited by LeTzenka
added tags

Can i ask what idle animation that is on the second where you cover your body parts? I use evg, but i don't like it's running animations when naked. 

SlDefeat has the perfect coverup that will use my custom movement animations while still covering body parts. But i can't make it work without defeat. I tried renaming it to the evg's one, but then i end up with no movement. Pc basically slides over the floor whole covering. 

Edited by Inga Rasen
3 hours ago, Inga Rasen said:

Can i ask what idle animation that is on the second where you cover your body parts? I use evg, but i don't like it's running animations when naked. 

SlDefeat has the perfect coverup that will use my custom movement animations while still covering body parts. But i can't make it work without defeat. I tried renaming it to the evg's one, but then i end up with no movement. Pc basically slides over the floor whole covering. 

Sorry it's not a cover up animation: it's actually a "fondle/caress) animation from Toys and Love.

However I have a cover up animation with Sex Lab - Sexual Fame: 

EDIT: I tried with Sexlab defeat and the cover animation works well, I can still move with it.

The only thing that I'm capable to think of is about running FNIS, otherwise I don't know what can resolve your issue.

Spoiler

image_2022-06-03_200116924.png

Edited by LeTzenka
4 hours ago, LeTzenka said:

I tried with Sexlab defeat and the cover animation works well, I can still move with it.

The only thing that I'm capable to think of is about running FNIS, otherwise I don't know what can resolve your issue.

Reveal hidden contents

image_2022-06-03_200116924.png

Wait what? How did you activate the animation? 

I don't think you understand what im trying to say. The defeat animations works, yes, but 'only' when the defeat script activates it. So after the sex event. 

But evg, can activate the animation by basically un equipping your clothes. It uses DAR. 

If i replace defeats animation with evg, it won't work. 

So you cannot get the defeats cover animation by un equipping your clothes. It only activates after the sex event. 

Edited by Inga Rasen
10 hours ago, Inga Rasen said:

Wait what? How did you activate the animation? 

I don't think you understand what im trying to say. The defeat animations works, yes, but 'only' when the defeat script activates it. So after the sex event. 

But evg, can activate the animation by basically un equipping your clothes. It uses DAR. 

If i replace defeats animation with evg, it won't work. 

So you cannot get the defeats cover animation by un equipping your clothes. It only activates after the sex event. 

Yeah I misunderstood.

I don't have EVG in my modlist, I only use SL Fame and defeat Baka edition.

• 3 weeks later...

Olga Discordia

This provides ears both as a wearable accessory and as a race menu option. iIt is placed in hair, and it takes advantage of the facial hair tab. One minor disadvantage is that this are placed as extensions of the normal ears, so you may want to use hair that hides the base. 

• 1 year later...