Hello. I have been away from SE for some time & recently went back. After dropping in a few mods like the unofficial patch I dropped the free cam dll into Data/Plugins but alas, no tilt when I use the "tfc" console command. I'm using MO2 & literally did a clean reinstall yesterday. I hope someone can shed some light on this please.

Edited by blu377
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2022 at 11:38 AM, blu377 said:

Hello. I have been away from SE for some time & recently went back. After dropping in a few mods like the unofficial patch I dropped the free cam dll into Data/Plugins but alas, no tilt when I use the "tfc" console command. I'm using MO2 & literally did a clean reinstall yesterday. I hope someone can shed some light on this please.

So I recently went to the fly cam website Fly cam & the author has said he is working on the AE plugin. In a nutshell, I guess I just needed to wait. Feel free to close this post now :)

Or, OR, here is a crazy idea... maybe you could just NOT tilt the camera when making screenshots? (if that is why you want it)
Why do some ppl think it makes their screenshots somehow better, or more "artsy"? the result is just garbage.
So, i recommend you take this as an opportunity to do yourself and everybody else a favor, and stop using camera tilt from now on - trust me, it will make EVERYTHING better.

Ok, so if you enter TFC mode, you can't pan around?

When I take a snap, sometimes I like to adjust the camera positioning for better framing , so I pan using the mouse and use S/W keys to adjust camera height (using Customizable Camera 2.21, in case the camera mod makes any difference)

Just to be clear, I misspoke on S & W hotkeys (excuses abound, poor sleep and too little coffee was had prior to my post). 

They're are actually used to move the camera forward and backward, So traveling along the path of the pan is what changes camera elevation/position

Edited by anjenthedog