What's the best DEFEAT mod in 2022?

• 2 weeks later...

I use naked defeat for player victim, and baka's sexlab defeat for player aggressor. From what I understand, both of those mods are pretty buggy when it comes to just npc vs npc defeat. The original defeat for SE, I'm not really sure, but I can only assume it's the same case for it. Npc vs Npc is just generally buggy and not recommended at all.

• 2 weeks later...

I second Yamete for npc on npc. Reliable and doesn't eventually ruin the save

edit: oh I thought this could use a little mention but I found this neat little surface encounter mod that has a lot of config options with my personal favorite settings being the "fuck the immersion and let everything being capable of being spawned anywhere".

It really adds to finding random npc on npc rape encounters, and I do love me some monster rape.

Unlimited Hostile Encounters - Full Customizable Enemy Spawning MOD at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Edited by McLovin3
  • 2 months later...
On 6/4/2022 at 3:50 PM, Sanvit said:

I use Yamete. Works pretty well for npcs.

Which version of Yamete do you use? BEcause I've been using Yamete Kudasai for a few weeks and npc-vs-npc does not appear to work for me. Defated npc's also need to be brought out of their npc state manually by me or they are stuck forever.

• 6 months later...
On 9/5/2022 at 4:16 PM, Miller826 said:

Which version of Yamete do you use? BEcause I've been using Yamete Kudasai for a few weeks and npc-vs-npc does not appear to work for me. Defated npc's also need to be brought out of their npc state manually by me or they are stuck forever.

Personally I use Yamete Redux for the rushed feature, but after a little trial and error in the setup the NPC-NPC works very well. I had it working using NFF and it only had problems when I loaded up with 10 followers. Too many NPCs overwhelms it and it disables itself for a little, which at least is better than breaking the game like I find defeat tends to

Personally, I use naked defeat. You can't be an aggressor, though, but for me, it simple enough with a few quality of life features. 

For example, you can kind of choose where your defeat starts, so being put into a wall is less common. It hooks into other consequence mods, like SD+ or Simple slavery, and is only really as complicated as you make it. The downside, though, is the that because it's so simple, it won't take things like Death Alternative: your money or your life or needs mods into consideration. Also, there's not as much variety (example: just a robbery situation). 

I don't mind the simplicity, but that is something to be aware of. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Baka's Defeat version is the best - as long as you delete its embedded sound folder. During the LE days i used defeat, ofc.  I tried naked defeat recently but found it waaaaay more buggy and problematic than the original.

It all boils down to keeping it simple. adding too many devious devices, slavery mods on top makes things so unwieldy. 

I go with slavetats (and a few packs only), rape/fade tatoos, DDx, Bake Defeat, some SLAL stuff (keeping under the limit for FNIS), Devious Captures (for integrating devices with defeat), more nasty critters. 

I currently also have Simple slavery plus plus (but have it nonfunctional since i don't have any subquest stuff for it), Babodialogue (but probably haven't set it up properly yet, maybe), SexLab Fame plus Horrible Harassment.

i have tried but have since removed them: fill her up, survival, sanguinedebauchery, the other versions of defeat, devious equip, cursed loot.
those just made things worse in the "omfg too much happening and bugs galoore" gameplay issues.

I'd like to try Peril but *shrug*

oh, btw, just in case you didn't know - use the automatic unequip ammo mod on nexus.

Edited by majorfreak
baka's sound folder
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Baka defeat feels rather buggy but I'm not sure if its just due to having multiple others. Is there a way to integrate it with acheron? And is it known to have issues with PAHE or is my PAHE bugged?

Let me phrase it differently and explain why I wanted a variant of the original. None of the other defeat mods have the same array of options supporting an aggressive play style with abduction,necro,prisoner options available. I think if you just want automated outcomes as a submissive player or for NPCs only then definitely yamete seems best. Yamete doesn't even have any actions for the player afaik, it just starts a scene if the dice rolls right.

So unlike what seems to be most people on here, I usually prefer an aggressive and proactive player and Im okay with some outcomes if I lose a fight but I generally err on the side of overpowered as long as I hit my parries and back off to heal. I want sex lab stuff to be interactive and I tend to prefer the PAHE/DOM set of mods at least in theory. However DOM has never really worked quite right for me even when it came in a modpack. It's supposed to have the same abduction technique as defeat and would be preferable since it automatically integrates victims. But its only ever worked for me once and I didn't get a bag, the npc just disappeared. I even checked my meshes and didn't see any kind of bag mesh until I installed defeat. I've reinstalled zaz but maybe I need an old version as well? Any clues? PAHE also is a bit buggy. I can never proceed past the dialogue options even after a reinstall. Possibly bc of defeat? I did also download abduction and it looks to have a robust set of options but I don't know if it can integrate with DOM/PAHE slavery or if it's functional on AE/SE 1.5.97.

That would be enough to cut out defeat for me I think. Necro is useful to have for Serena dead sexy modlist and for stuffing corpses in a bag but I guess I can always just revive them with Proteus and use the animations anyway. Or is there something else people use that includes those options?

Last couple things, theres a defeat mod with a very modern looking ui in the nefaram modlist. I assume it's acheron/practical defeat, but it only worked once for me. Is it generally a good option and known to be stable if set up right? Love the UI so if that can integrate with PAHE and I get DOM fixed I think I'm set. I also like using maximum carnage and ideally want it to trigger in combat sometimes by chance and not just while they're in knock down state bc that's boring. I've had trouble making that possible but probably too many mods messing with the same thing

Lots of questions ik but happy for any bit of input

TLDR need modern player aggro/slaver playstyle preferred mods

Edited by xcrunner15
small addition
  • 3 weeks later...

I have tried most of them. 

I really liked the concepts behind Naked Defeat, it fit so well in my twisted fantasy. However, I could never get it to work reliably and it would often take too long for animations to start etc. I tried the newer ones like the various flavors of Yamete, and simple defeat. I finally came back to Defeat Baka Patch version. My biggest struggle with any of them was time it took to get animations to start. Mainly this was due to poor optimization of my mod lists more than the various defeat mods themselves (except for Naked Defeat, love it, but the timer just is not reliable for my builds) 

Defeat Baka Patch version. It just works, pretty reliably and has enough naughty features that I am happy with it. 

On 6/19/2022 at 12:36 AM, McLovin3 said:

I second Yamete for npc on npc. Reliable and doesn't eventually ruin the save

edit: oh I thought this could use a little mention but I found this neat little surface encounter mod that has a lot of config options with my personal favorite settings being the "fuck the immersion and let everything being capable of being spawned anywhere".

It really adds to finding random npc on npc rape encounters, and I do love me some monster rape.

Unlimited Hostile Encounters - Full Customizable Enemy Spawning MOD at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Super late to this party sorry, but how well does Yamete work with Defeat? I have a number of other mods that rely on Defeat to work, but I’d love to use something else because Baka Defeat kinda sucks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2023 at 10:04 AM, applesandmayo said:

Super late to this party sorry, but how well does Yamete work with Defeat? I have a number of other mods that rely on Defeat to work, but I’d love to use something else because Baka Defeat kinda sucks.

I use Yamete (Redux) for NPC vs. NPC, combat strip, and sending followers downed multiple times to the Follower Slavery Mod as a consequence. I have not tried using Yamete (Redux) with Defeat. I too found Defeat too slow.  If you have the Papyrus Tweaks mod, try changing bSpeedUpNativeCalls from false to true in the PapyrusTweaks.ini file. Keep in mind that this tweak is under the heading "Experimental."