CBPC Separate Anal Collision 2.2 (CBPC 1.5.6+)

25 minutes ago, Discrim said:

Yes you can have smp anal collision with 3BA, but not everyone managed to install everything right. Plus you will still see vagina opening on anal animations or simultanious openings.

Add to that smp is far more heavy on cpu than cpbc.

As Acro pointed out you could get anal collisions in cbpc before this mod, but you will still have the simultanious vagina opening problem. This mod takes care of that problem.

And that is right both of them open at the same time , and now I get why this wanting to install the mod you've done .. 

TY for the Info..

On 5/14/2022 at 5:55 PM, SkyrimArt said:

I combined with discrim's @Discrimrequirements wrote a Simple quick installation guide for you guys

Be sure to follow the install order

0.Install the BodySlide and Outfit Studio
1.Install rhe Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
2.Install the Faster HDT-SMP(if you need smp)
3.Install the CBPC 1.3.6
4.Install the CBBE 3BA 2.06 (Install either cbpc + smp or only cbpc) (DO NOT install vagina collision option) 
5.Install the XPMSSE 4.80 (While installing choose 4.51v physics otherwise anus bones will be locked in animations and won't move)
6.Install the CBPC Anal Collision v2 (With Vagina Support)
7.Use BodySlide build your bodyshap

PS:No matter whether you follow my installation order or not, make sure that the oder of CBBE 3ba 2.06 is lower than Caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer - CBBE -:

image.png.c52d905d484b9b816c1b119b68a72389.png

3.Install the CBPC 1.3.6

This is a problem since the latest CBBE 3BBB requires the latest CBPC 1.5

PS: I installed everything as posted but chosen on the first CBBE 3BBB  SMP plus CBPC set up everything SMP but the belly  So everything SMP and Belly CBPC  than chosen no changing in the vagina collisions after  also I installed the latest CBPC 1.5 and it works ...  everything works perfect so far , gave it 3 test runs with some sex positions and everything works nice so the latest version of CBPC 1.5 works for me ....

the rest of the install instructions I followed to the letter ...just installed the latest CBPC cause CBBE 3BBB requires that and do not know why but so far it works flawlessly. 

Edited by Bullfye
18 minutes ago, leak123 said:

may i ask wich is the mod used in exemple video, wich is able to select what animation do you want play it?

i'm suffer with this, i need to skip animations in sex lab til' i find a specific one :V

Hello,
I followed the install instructions (last CBPC and 3BBB heavy (all SMP+vagina CBPC), XPMSSE 4.51v physics) and got a strange result - the anus only open when the vagina is stroked (both open at the same time). When the anus is stroked, nothing happens.

Any suggestions?

This mod works wonderfully! Now I just wish that there was an anus for the males too lol. I've been waiting for a long time for these niche features and I'm halfway there!

Maybe one day my male characters will have the anus they don't have currently.

But in all seriousness, wonderful work! I haven't noticed any issues with the mod so far after reading how to install it and such.

23 hours ago, nb097 said:

Hate to ask this since I know it's likely a ton of work (and for a body that you'll probably never use), but is there any chance of this being made workable for BHUNP?

22 hours ago, Jenova23 said:

I second that.

16 hours ago, Niggaram said:

+3 This, hopefully he answers.

BHUNP works, install requirements are almost the same as 3BA
Choose cbpc + smp or only cbpc. Do NOT install vagina physics options.

And then change one line in CBPCMasterConfig.txt (located in BHUNP mod folder/SKSE/Plugins/)

from

#NPC Pelvis [Pelv]

to

NPC Pelvis [Pelv]

I tested it right now and it works for me.

Edited by Discrim

Just a quick question: as I understand it, this mod will overwrite the 3BA physics config files in favour of an MCM function. In Baka's ABC there is a config file for each specific creature to control vaginal opening, belly bulge, and node collision. Would this mod override those settings, or are creature scenes left untouched? 

28 minutes ago, Papersword said:

Just a quick question: as I understand it, this mod will overwrite the 3BA physics config files in favour of an MCM function. In Baka's ABC there is a config file for each specific creature to control vaginal opening, belly bulge, and node collision. Would this mod override those settings, or are creature scenes left untouched? 

As I understand it, Baka's ABC configs don't control player's belly size or vaginal opening.

These settings should apply only for specific animal race.

(Bear)

[Options] 
Characters=   
Races=Bear,Cave Bear,Snow Bear

Settings from these configs don't apply to humans. They don't control player buldge size or vaginal opening or anus opening.

Edited by Discrim
1 hour ago, Discrim said:

As I understand it, Baka's ABC configs don't control player's belly size or vaginal opening.

These settings should apply only for specific animal race.

(Bear)

[Options] 
Characters=   
Races=Bear,Cave Bear,Snow Bear

Settings from these configs don't apply to humans. They don't control player buldge size or vaginal opening or anus opening.

Interesting. I had assumed they were tailor made for the different creature meshes' effects on the player. I've never really taken the time to check if there is a difference caused by those configs. I wonder what they are for if not what I thought they were. 

hello,
when i saw the mod it looked very promising however i don't use sexlab often and am more busy with Ostim. after reading your message about switching i thought heck i will give it a try.

So i've dived into the Ostim section for this mod and managed to get it to work for Ostim however i'm not having the automatic switch between vag and anal without having to press femdom n force physics update. However it works fine with just vag only without the mcm settings change.

I can send the files if you want.

greets,

rtrtet the Ostim user

So the anus only opens when I have the femboy preset set. When I turn it off to have it read the vaginal and anus tags seperately, it stops working and only opens the vagina. For some reason it doesnt seem to be properly pulling the tags.

I made sure that I had all the correct options installed for the requirments and have rebuilt the body each time. Also tried skipping scenes using space to no avail.

44 minutes ago, rbutler3 said:

So the anus only opens when I have the femboy preset set. When I turn it off to have it read the vaginal and anus tags seperately, it stops working and only opens the vagina. For some reason it doesnt seem to be properly pulling the tags.

I made sure that I had all the correct options installed for the requirments and have rebuilt the body each time. Also tried skipping scenes using space to no avail.

Ignore this. Fixed it by rebuilding SLAL. This is what I get for staying up till 3am with only 4 hours of sleep the past week.

This is a very wonderful mond and I find few issues in my game. First, when try to disable this mod from MCM it doesn't work, the physic effect still work for anal. Also did this mod fully support Flower Girls SSE? Because when try to user FG SSE to play Animations, the effect can't recognize the correct Category. All the FG Amimations will only apply anal effect. My game and CBBA all updated to the latest version.