"What mod is this?" IV

i'm done with my previous problem (i'm installed Race Menu to fix this XD)

now the next problem is the CharacterMakingExtender Tab is not working, i can't resize the mouth, not only the mouth, but all in CharacterMakingExtender Tab  :(

screenshot8x.png

screenshot9mw.png

screenshot10me.png

Maybe this is my last problem :D

please help me !!

Do you use a custom race that isn't YgNord?

No, that is lovergirl race from http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29766

Why can't my character look like this NPC :

screenshot1178a.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What is All Mod for Customizing my character look like that NPC...

It's all the matter of face textures, ECE/Race Menu and ENB settings.  Here you can download Silmeria as a follower and along with .rar package you can get the same body and face textures.

I was looking for this too :D Thank you :)

Just one more question, do I need to install ECE and Race Menu? For some reason, my ECE and Race Menu don't work very well together...

What must i do after download this?/what must i copy and paste to the lovergirl race file?

can you give me tutorial

sorry, im newbie D;

bump, i just want to know . . .

is it not just the matter of copying the textures right into your character race folder?

Thats what I would try but backup the original textures as I could be wrong..

Yeah, nokou is absolutely right about it. There's no philosophy here.

You go to ALI213-ES5.c35girl in 02Silmeria.rar archive, then to textures->c35girl->femalebody and there you have all the textures you have to paste into your textures\actors\character\female.

I think ECE is just what I need to remake her. I SO want to play as her, but Alternate Actors keeps playing up with her face when I use it and take control of her.

You mean this? :

screenshot5vn.th.png

I Use Preset from Lovergirl Race

it Was Like This :

screenshot6st.th.png

and 0,01 second later is like this

screenshot5vn.th.png

What must i do? X(

Nope. Not even close. I'll make a screenshot and show you.

Had to edit the picture's brightness cause the original was WAAAY to dark. (I don't use any EBM/EMB/EMP/MPB/whatever it's called. I don't speak Russian!)

attachicon.gifScreenShot10.png

Sorry HyperonicX, i can't help you, i'm a newbie in modding :(

now the next problem is the CharacterMakingExtender Tab is not working, i can't resize the mouth, not only the mouth, but all in CharacterMakingExtender Tab  :(

screenshot8x.png

screenshot9mw.png

screenshot10me.png

please help me !!

Damn, you got further then I ever could! My computer kept going INCREDIBLY slow when trying! I had to give up really quickly.

Never give up, dude :D

Giving up is kinda my specialty!

But I wouldn't if I had one of those top of the line computers and the technical knowledge of building and upgrading them, but I don't and all I have is 2 laptops, one of which can't play Skyrim and the other (my main one) can, but only on high settings (not ultra), and even then it slows down at times. Dunno if you can upgrade the RAM and video cards in a laptop easily, but I'm not going to try it.

But I digest...

I'll give it a go with your idea: using the Lovergirl race.

EDIT: It's going along well, but the slowdowns are driving me nuts, so multiple showracemenu commands are needed, and ECE doesn't want to work on the race properly (as in nothing happens when I use certain sliders, and this is on BOTH normal and ECE's sliders! The nose, for example. While it has been addressed with the conflict of racemenu + ECE, it still doesn't work on ECE's sliders... at least for that race. Works fine on vanilla races.)

OK, so I have been looking all over the place for this, and I am finally at my wits-end, so I am asking for help. I am looking for the hair from this pic.

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/images/21572-1-1359321109.jpg

21572-1-1359321109.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Thats the inphy hair from N9 knights I have that here ya go!

attachicon.gifInphy Hair.rar

Thanks again for posting this. I tried to adjust the head part in the CK to allow for use by my character, who is a woodelf. I made the same adjustments for both objects, but when I try ~showracemenu I get a CTD. Can anybody tell me why, and how I can correct this?

Thanks again for posting this. I tried to adjust the head part in the CK to allow for use by my character, who is a woodelf. I made the same adjustments for both objects, but when I try ~showracemenu I get a CTD. Can anybody tell me why, and how I can correct this?

Too much things going on? Too many hairs? Try this: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33526/

Too much things going on? Too many hairs? Try this: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33526/

I actually have that mod & I didn't have a problem with it before modifying the file. I doubt 1 hair would cause such a drastic change. I figured it had to be something I did to the mod itself. Any other ideas as to what it might be?

I would also like to add that I used TES5Edit to make sure the file was clean.

EDIT: Got it fixed. I guess I was just too tired to look at it strait. Thanks for the help.

Hi guys I come to you to ask you your help, can you identified the skin used for the  head please ?

Thank you for your precious help

36992-1-1370707766.jpg

Look on Nexus for a follower called Tauriel, she looks awfully like her.

You will get the face texture from there.

Probably this...

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33604//?

i tihnk these its http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35665//?

Seconding that last one.

That's DF_T11, requires HDT HH system.

http://skyrimghost.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-301.html

Huh.  Is there a UNP version?  Because the image Luger's post (http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m4ezkp.jpg) depicts a (modified) UNP body.

Seconding that last one.

That's DF_T11, requires HDT HH system.

http://skyrimghost.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-301.html

Huh.  Is there a UNP version?  Because the image Luger's post (http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m4ezkp.jpg) depicts a (modified) UNP body.

AFAIK, there is none, or at least it has not been made to the public.

screenshot8x.png

screenshot9mw.png

screenshot10me.png

please help me !!

screenshot1178a.png

It's all the matter of face textures, ECE/Race Menu and ENB settings.  Here you can download Silmeria as a follower and along with .rar package you can get the same body and face textures.

Just one more question, do I need to install ECE and Race Menu? For some reason, my ECE and Race Menu don't work very well together...

What must i do after download this?/what must i copy and paste to the lovergirl race file?

can you give me tutorial

sorry, im newbie D;

is it not just the matter of copying the textures right into your character race folder?

You go to ALI213-ES5.c35girl in 02Silmeria.rar archive, then to textures->c35girl->femalebody and there you have all the textures you have to paste into your textures\actors\character\female.

I think ECE is just what I need to remake her. I SO want to play as her, but Alternate Actors keeps playing up with her face when I use it and take control of her.

You mean this? :

screenshot5vn.th.png

it Was Like This :

screenshot6st.th.png

screenshot5vn.th.png

What must i do? X(

Had to edit the picture's brightness cause the original was WAAAY to dark. (I don't use any EBM/EMB/EMP/MPB/whatever it's called. I don't speak Russian!)

screenshot8x.png

screenshot9mw.png

screenshot10me.png

please help me !!

Damn, you got further then I ever could! My computer kept going INCREDIBLY slow when trying! I had to give up really quickly.

Did you add the custom race to the CME_VanillasRaces config file under meshes\CharacterMakingExtender? Just copy one of the lines of one of the races already in there and replace their race names with your race's name. I'm pretty sure the sliders don't work without doing that and you have to make sure that the race doesn't load it's .tri files from a custom folder, it needs to load them from the vanilla meshes\actors\character\character assets folder.

Which probably means you'll have to do some CK work to look up the race's name (if it isn't simply LoverGirlRace) and to change the .tri file directions for head,eyes,mouth and brows if they don't point to meshes\actors\character\character assets.

screenshot8x.png

screenshot9mw.png

screenshot10me.png

please help me !!

screenshot1178a.png

can you give me tutorial

sorry, im newbie D;

You mean this? :

screenshot5vn.th.png

it Was Like This :

screenshot6st.th.png

screenshot5vn.th.png

What must i do? X(

screenshot8x.png

screenshot9mw.png

screenshot10me.png

please help me !!

Did you add the custom race to the CME_VanillasRaces config file under meshes\CharacterMakingExtender? Just copy one of the lines of one of the races already in there and replace their race names with your race's name. I'm pretty sure the sliders don't work without doing that and you have to make sure that the race doesn't load it's .tri files from a custom folder, it needs to load them from the vanilla meshes\actors\character\character assets folder.

Which probably means you'll have to do some CK work to look up the race's name (if it isn't simply LoverGirlRace) and to change the .tri file directions for head,eyes,mouth and brows if they don't point to meshes\actors\character\character assets.

Eh, what? Sorry, but I'm having trouble understanding all that.

945582-1371073692.jpg

Anyone know if the eyepatch is a custom edit, or if it's actually part of a mod somewhere?

I know the original Karakara mod has one, but I just would like to know.

Same one, it comes with a black and white eye patch, mix up the textures in the ck, there you go.

It's probably faster if I do the .esp editing because I'm horrible at explaining stuff in detail. Do you guys both use the LoverGirlRace?

You'll then only have to open the config file located under Skyrim\Data\meshes\CharacterMakingExtender called CME_VanillasRaces.

It should look like this:

post-27790-0-84991300-1371100256_thumb.jpg

and now you copy one of those races and switch the race name with your own race's name like I did with the Ningheim here:

post-27790-0-23498500-1371100342_thumb.jpg

I'll be gone for some hours but when I get back I'm gonna edit the .esps if necessary.

945582-1371073692.jpg

Anyone know if the eyepatch is a custom edit, or if it's actually part of a mod somewhere?

I know the original Karakara mod has one, but I just would like to know.

Same one, it comes with a black and white eye patch, mix up the textures in the ck, there you go.

I can't use the CK properly. I'm not good at using it, ignoring the fact that it crashes too much.

I do know how to edit .dds files, so I might be able to do it that way. Thanks for the info.

EDIT: Turned out beautifully! Thanks!

It's probably faster if I do the .esp editing because I'm horrible at explaining stuff in detail. Do you guys both use the LoverGirlRace?

You'll then only have to open the config file located under Skyrim\Data\meshes\CharacterMakingExtender called CME_VanillasRaces.

and now you copy one of those races and switch the race name with your own race's name like I did with the Ningheim here:

I'll be gone for some hours but when I get back I'm gonna edit the .esps if necessary.

Thanks. And just did what you did. I'm gonna add the Ningheim race to it too.

EDIT: Still not working properly.

what about slider.ini file?