Sex locations/enabled animations

8 hours ago, Iliad14 said:

I’ve been troubleshooting this mod for weeks. This is the new issue.

On rare occasions when updating Wicked Whims the Dynamic Animation Disabler Settings get changed and disable all the Animations.

Manual Mode Sex should be checked and enabled first.

Should be found in Wicked > Sex Settings and down towards the bottom you'll find the Dynamic Menu.

I'd also check the other Animation Disabler Menu afterwards to see if they are all enabled too.

The same settings can also be found in Wicked > Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings which only affect WW Autonomy.

But if manual mode above is disabled you won't see any animations listed here.

What I always tell people to do when this happens is to go to Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/saves/WickedWhimsMod and remove the files named dynamic_disabled_animations.json and all_disabled_animations.json, as they contain information as to which animations are disabled.

Sometimes, for unknown reason they seem to have all of the installed animations listed inside by default, so removing them "resets" them back to normal (since they'll be created anew next time you boot the game up) and fixes the problem.

2 hours ago, Husk said:

What I always tell people to do when this happens is to go to Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/saves/WickedWhimsMod and remove the files named dynamic_disabled_animations.json and all_disabled_animations.json, as they contain information as to which animations are disabled.

Sometimes, for unknown reason they seem to have all of the installed animations listed inside by default, so removing them "resets" them back to normal (since they'll be created anew next time you boot the game up) and fixes the problem.

Finally!!! IT WORKED!!!!! 

8 hours ago, Husk said:

Thank you so much Husk!!!!!!! I made my own post yesterday and Scorpio directed me here. I put your solution in the post and credited. Again, thank you so much!!!!!

• 1 year later...

same issue here. none of my animations are disabled and tried deleting the file as noted above and still having no luck. i can manually select an area and start sex but when "making a move" it often says nothing is available when there are and they can be selected manually. have never had this problem until the last two updates.

it's also confusing how the disable menu is set up. when i first open it nothing is highlighted in green. should they be? 

green = disabled 

and then if not highlighted it's enabled?

if i'm in a park or outside a venue it will not pick up nearby locations. if i move inside the venue it then does. no idea what the issue is. sim is an exhibitionist so "public" shouldn't be an issue.

so for instance, if i'm at the park in willow creek it will say no locations found when there's a bathroom 10ft away from both sims. if i walk into the bathroom area and try "make a move" it will work but not when out in the park.

Edited by nuggets111