1 hour ago, kinghxx said:

is there a way for NPCs to not be jealous of my sim just interacting with my spouse instead of turning jealousy off completely lol

Give your Sim the WW Adulterer Attribute.

Click on Sim and Select Wicked > Personaliztion > and it's in one of the sub-menus called 'Give Attributes'.

You can also use a cheat or buy them the the Player Trait Reward with points. 

13 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Give your Sim the WW Adulterer Attribute.

Click on Sim and Select Wicked > Personaliztion > and it's in one of the sub-menus called 'Give Attributes'.

You can also use a cheat or buy them the the Player Trait Reward with points. 

ohh cool, what if i still want my spouse to get jealous of my sim flirting with other NPCs ? i just dont want the jealous trait for player to NPC / NPC to player that have no titles except romance

51 minutes ago, kinghxx said:

ohh cool, what if i still want my spouse to get jealous of my sim flirting with other NPCs ? i just dont want the jealous trait for player to NPC / NPC to player that have no titles except romance

There are 2 different jealousy systems if also you use Wicked Whims as it's usually about WW Sex and Cheating.

The game itself also has another jealousy system about Romance Interactions and Woohoo.

I always figured the Wicked Attributes were for WW Sex only but didn't affect Romantic Interactions unless the WW Polymorphous Attribute mentioned above affects it also.

So I'd only give any Attributes/Traits to all your NPC's your Player Sim is involved with but don't use any on your Player or Spouse.

Just experiment with a couple of them to see if it works.   

52 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

I always figured the Wicked Attributes were for WW Sex only but didn't affect Romantic Interactions unless the WW Polymorphous Attribute mentioned above affects it also.

Polyamorous allows your sim to do ANYTHING in front of your partner, while with cuckhold/cuckquean they will still get jealous from flirting, but won't mind WW sex interactions. It's on a per-sim basis however. If only one sim is polyamorous the other one can "cheat" in front of them, but still get jealous if they themselves don't have the trait and their partner has another romance- och sexual partner. You can get quite a few combinations going using these two traits in combination that works for some pretty exciting storytyelling and gameplay. :)

On 4/27/2022 at 5:28 PM, kinghxx said:

is there a way for NPCs to not be jealous of my sim just interacting with my spouse instead of turning jealousy off completely lol

For games with a small amount of Sims involved, the suggestions listed here work great.  If you have 275+ Sims in your world like I do with lots of relationships, keeping jealousy enabled is an absolute nightmare.  Lots of my Sims were getting negative relationships just from being part of a group conversation when a flirting interaction occurred.  I finally disabled all jealousy in MCCC and WW.  I've been playing the game since it was first released and have tried lots of different approaches to the problem.  Keeping jealousy enabled is more realistic but you'll end up with Sims hating each other when they really shouldn't.

This is what works best for me and your experience may vary.