LoversLab search bar is broken?

When I try to find mod by name using search bar in the up right corner it never finds anything, regardless the fact that the topic/mod exists and can be found through Google for example.

For example : There is a mod called Puppet Master for Skyrim (version is irrelevant in this situation). And that's what google gives you when you try to find it here 
image.png.f2cc3134178defa253c9d9f689552b75.png

On the other hand when you try to find it by name using Search bar, it won't find  ANY of this mod pages. Im using "All of search my term words" and "Content titles only". But even if I turn off the search settings, the search will find dozens of mentions of the name of this mod, but it does not find the mod pages itself. I tried typing full mod name and only first words. Like "Puppet Master", "puppetmaster", "Puppetmaster 1.7 SE 1.7a". It simply shows no results. Maybe I'm stupid, can you explain me what am I doing wrong?

image.png.71b2f0347139c8b4a42a8f7f17473ba3.png

P.S. Same works with names of many other mods or topics, but some, nevertheless, are found without problems.

Edited by ManInARobe

The issue is known....

On 4/18/2022 at 8:41 PM, Ashal said:

Search is being worked on. 

Older content was purged from the search index a week or two ago in effort to help with the performance issues we were having. Now that the performance has returned, once some bugs are fixed with the search system, older content will be re-indexed so it can be searched again. Apologies for the inconvenience.