A long, hard problem - how to fix?

18 hours ago, mircislav said:

If you use BodyTalk, did you mess with the genital sliders? Or do you have mod that morph the body in game? Or you just show yourself???

I use BT3, didn't mess with any sliders, and fortunately mine doesn't look like that. I tried a "fix" that was mentioned here - led to animations no longer firing, so I got rid of it again. Any idea what to do about this?

There's stuff mentioned in that thread you linked which is not compatible with the current Up-To-Date Adult Oriented Setup Guide for AAF.  So make sure you didn't install anything on the avoid list or you could run into more problems.  Though it sounds like you already removed it.

Generally anything related to erections can be solved by one of the following:

Stretching or deformed penis is usually wrong skeleton / overwritten skeleton / improperly installed or configured Gender-Specific Skeleton mod

Solutions include making sure ZeX Skeleton is not being overwritten, and double check GSS configuration.

No Erection is generally:

- wrong version of looksmenu (needs to be 1.6.18),

- Building the male body incorrectly (It doesn't really need to be built at all after installing BT3 / Atomic Muscle, but if you want a specific preset you have to build it with 0% erection sliders and with the build moprhs box checked.)

Those are just the things I know off the top of my head.  And if you still have trouble after checking the things I mentioned, please feel free to join the AAF discord at the link in the guide and post the issue into the General NSFW channel.

Edited by Marg597