Can this useful glitch be made into a mod? (Toggling Unique Player Body)

For the first time in a long time, a bug has proven somewhat useful
Though I don't know how to revert, i'm sure this mod concept would easily fix that issue
So here's the thing:
I've been using unique player body and when playing with a mod to add placeable NPCs to settlements, I immediately seen the option for a clone of myself,
whenever I placed this clone of myself, it reverted my body back,
So surely if there's a placeable version of the same clone but with the unique skeleton path, you could revert back to it.

I will try to experiment with the idea in the meantime.

Edited by xXDeliteXx
2 hours ago, xXDeliteXx said:

For the first time in a long time, a bug has proven somewhat useful
Though I don't know how to revert, i'm sure this mod concept would easily fix that issue
So here's the thing:
I've been using unique player body and when playing with a mod to add placeable NPCs to settlements, I immediately seen the option for a clone of myself,
whenever I placed this clone of myself, it reverted my body back,
So surely if there's a placeable version of the same clone but with the unique skeleton path, you could revert back to it.

I will try to experiment with the idea in the meantime.

I am not sure what you mean but it is possible to have player copy, example you can find in aaf

36 minutes ago, Indarello said:

I am not sure what you mean but it is possible to have player copy, example you can find in aaf

Its a copy of playable character
Its a workshop item
If you place it with unique body
Your body becomes the same as everyone else's
The only problem is getting the body to revery back to unique
You have to disable mod, save and then reenable 

What I'm saying is, the mechanism at play may be a solution to being able to swap player bodies or at the least, toggle two different bodies.
Something that hasn't been made available for Fallout 4 except in the form of a equippable bodies. Which don't have much of a desired effect. (no sub surface, no gloss, no tri morphs)

Edited by xXDeliteXx
1 hour ago, xXDeliteXx said:

Its a copy of playable character
Its a workshop item
If you place it with unique body
Your body becomes the same as everyone else's
The only problem is getting the body to revery back to unique
You have to disable mod, save and then reenable 

What I'm saying is, the mechanism at play may be a solution to being able to swap player bodies or at the least, toggle two different bodies.
Something that hasn't been made available for Fallout 4 except in the form of a equippable bodies. Which don't have much of a desired effect. (no sub surface, no gloss, no tri morphs)

you can do this with looksmenu presets