VANILLA UNICORN - ADULT CLUB

VANILLA UNICORN - ADULT CLUB

View File

Welcome to

VanillaUnicorn-head.png.141b70b5e9095649f81bc9bbbd97ce72.png

11.png.9a0f6f276b321d9e830e6d8bbd087e00.png

This is my own replication of Vanilla Unicorn Strip Club building from Grand Theft Auto 5 for The Sims 4

Design is as close as possible to the original. Non-standart corners and unknown gaps between the walls in original building forced to create some empty rooms for the best appearance.

Patreon.png.94a518d902be5a86456eab57ea392f5f.png

Lot Size: 40 x 30.

Price: 163 088 simoleons.

Requires addons:

image.png.d92ac0ecd687f2b19048cc2df69473ca.png

If you're looking for a club owner, I recommend using Trevor Phillips Sim mod, which is currently available on Patreon in Early Access.

Spoiler

preview.png.7139ff3b3d88557b9c5bf7d8a2c8108d.png

CAS_2.png.f5e572d0327280b823d00663bdd0e740.png

Lot can be used as a simple club or a fully functioned WickedWhims - StripClub.

Guide - How to create WickedWhims StripClub.

WickedWhims is not included.

For the best atmosphere in the club, I suggest to hire the girls from the original Vanilla Unicorn to work in the club.

- Installation -

- Extract files from .zip to Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray and Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods folder, CCs files are already included.

- Make sure that Custom Content and Mods is enabled in game settings.
- Enter cheat codes testingscheats truebb.moveobjects, before placing the club.

- Place the LOT from the game library to your world.

- When upgrading from an older version, please delete previous versions of club objects from "VANILLA UNICORN" folder, or all .package files with "vu_club_" prefixes.

- Instructions for the best use of this LOT -
If you want this LOT to work as a WW Strip Club you first need to isolate some areas from unwanted customers. In the floorplan there are doors that need to be closed or opened.

Rooms.png.b345ac54c94e6165aa67f2e79a39e70f.png

RED door must be closed for everyone, ORANGE doors must be locked for everyone except the employees, BLUE doors in office room must be locked for everyone except the owner, and GREED door is the main entrance.

The club has 7 private rooms. To use these rooms as private dance locations, seats there must be marked by WickedWhims (Just click on seats with the left mouse button and mark as private dance place).

Empty rooms behind the walls can be used at your discretion.

After all of that, you can hire employees from the WickedWhims StripClub menu, give them tasks and take on the role of Vanilla Unicorn Strip Club Boss.

CC Credits

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/16/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    WickedWhims

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, de_gekke1111 said:

in which section of the map can i find it or do i need to build it myself?

When you download a lot it will be in your library, assuming you put all the tray- and mod-files in the correct places in your sims-folder. Then you can place it in any lot that is big enough.

12 hours ago, mrrakkonn said:

Really nice! This looks like it's much closer to the original than the one I built a while back, and also with the use of a lot of neat CC and such. Good job!

Thanks!

• 7 months later...

My game started bugging after downloading this, I can't travel or look at the tab where the traits are. My guess it's the mcSam mod, I started a new game without it & it was ok, but even without that mod the game I was playing is buggy :(

7 hours ago, C29 said:

My game started bugging after downloading this, I can't travel or look at the tab where the traits are. My guess it's the mcSam mod, I started a new game without it & it was ok, but even without that mod the game I was playing is buggy :(

It seems that the LittleMsSam's mod is outdated, a new version was released not so long ago. In general, I decided to exclude this mod from the list of needs, since everything works well without it.

As for your bug, mod doesn't contain anything else, that might affect your gameplay.

• 4 weeks later...

There is something messed up about this lot, I think.  Everything else in my game works fine, but every time I try to go to this lot, my computer freezes or crashes or just becomes unplayable.  I can't even seem to delete the thing now as every time I try to enter the lot, my game stops working.  I was finally able to delete the building.  I just had to let my computer load the lot for like an hour.  I downloaded the version without LittleMsSam's mod so I know that isn't the issue.  I can't imagine why your lot would be a problem.  None of the cc files are very big.  I have dozens of cc cars that are 20+ MB each and my game runs fine.  I mean, it could be unrelated, I just don't know why only this lot is causing me issues. Prior to the game crashing, when I tried to hire employees, their pictures wouldn't load, basically nothing related to the strip club would work.  This was the first time I tried to use the strip club feature of WW so I didn't know if that was how it was or what.  I've now downloaded another lot and everything runs beautifully.  Just thought I'd mention it.  It was an awesome build!  Wish it would've worked for me.

7 hours ago, dexmofan said:

There is something messed up about this lot, I think.  Everything else in my game works fine, but every time I try to go to this lot, my computer freezes or crashes or just becomes unplayable.  I can't even seem to delete the thing now as every time I try to enter the lot, my game stops working.  I was finally able to delete the building.  I just had to let my computer load the lot for like an hour.  I downloaded the version without LittleMsSam's mod so I know that isn't the issue.  I can't imagine why your lot would be a problem.  None of the cc files are very big.  I have dozens of cc cars that are 20+ MB each and my game runs fine.  I mean, it could be unrelated, I just don't know why only this lot is causing me issues. Prior to the game crashing, when I tried to hire employees, their pictures wouldn't load, basically nothing related to the strip club would work.  This was the first time I tried to use the strip club feature of WW so I didn't know if that was how it was or what.  I've now downloaded another lot and everything runs beautifully.  Just thought I'd mention it.  It was an awesome build!  Wish it would've worked for me.

Do you use WickedWhims? If so, which version? Perhaps it has an outdated strip club system.
I have the latest version of the game and the latest version of WW - and everything works without problems.

6 hours ago, NISANE said:

Do you use WickedWhims? If so, which version? Perhaps it has an outdated strip club system.
I have the latest version of the game and the latest version of WW - and everything works without problems.

I have the latest version of WW (174b).  In fact, I deleted it and re-downloaded it for good measure.  And like I said, all the strip club features work fine in another venue. So, idk.  Must be something else weird on my end.

15 hours ago, dexmofan said:

I have the latest version of WW (174b).  In fact, I deleted it and re-downloaded it for good measure.  And like I said, all the strip club features work fine in another venue. So, idk.  Must be something else weird on my end.

Do you have all addons that requires? (The list is in the main post, the Requires Addons section).

Perhaps you are missing one of them and because of this the game cannot successfully load the lot, although logically the game automatically removes unavailable objects from the lot when placing them.

I will also try to review all objects for errors, maybe some of the cc objects are simply outdated. Although, as I already mentioned, somehow everything works fine for me.

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, alw4ysblu3 said:

is it possible to use this with no cc mods, just vanilla furnitures 

You can try to install the club without mods. When placed, modified objects will simply be replaced by standard ones, but the club will lose its appearance.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Jay1923 said:

Are the CCs you gave credits to already included or do we have to download them ourselves. If so witch ones the link take us to there main page only.

ССs are already included

• 2 months later...
17 hours ago, coolsimsplayer69 said:

Just curious what game packs are needed to get only the racks and clothing objects from the build buy menu? 

The rack is based on an object from the "Get Together" game pack
Clothing objects - "Dream Home Decorator"
In fact, the objects should work without these packs, to be honest, I did not check it.
If we take into account that the physics of "racks" was added with the "Dream Home Decorator" game pack  - it is probably exactly what is needed

Edited by NISANE
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, sims4shit56878 said:

it looks so much like the club in GTA, great job! may I ask which city/plot you placed this on? I currently have it inworld somewhere else, but I like where it's placed in the photo

Hey, this is Newcrest, Midtown Meadows

image.png.2a5e00d9ed5cc79768061e1cf8037195.pngimage.png.b8cbda6a7d5bd8de1177388472c8f391.png

• 5 months later...

So you put it down as Residential to buy it and then Generic afterwards but what if you want to visit as a guest and not owner, would you then set it as night club, generic, brothel or what would be the correct setting if not owner?

Edited by Alou87
4 hours ago, Alou87 said:

So you put it down as Residential to buy it and then Generic afterwards but what if you want to visit as a guest and not owner, would you then set it as night club, generic, brothel or what would be the correct setting if not owner?

You buy a Generic LOT in the phone menu (Strip Category - Buy a Strip Club) while playing for the future owner. You place the building, hire workers and configure everything you need.

After that you can switch to any other sim and visit this LOT as a Strip Club.