Hi, when my sims reach their climax and the action bar is full they don't stop. I've tried using mccc to see if something was wrong but their wasn't, to stop them I sometimes force reset them or exit the actions but when I do that my sims becomes jealous and gets mad at one another and accuses them of cheating and it ruins their whole relationship. How do I solve this?

14 hours ago, Esseemight said:

Hi, when my sims reach their climax and the action bar is full they don't stop. I've tried using mccc to see if something was wrong but their wasn't, to stop them I sometimes force reset them or exit the actions but when I do that my sims becomes jealous and gets mad at one another and accuses them of cheating and it ruins their whole relationship. How do I solve this?

In WW settings there is a 'Climax Ending' Switch that needs to be enabled.

But there is also another switch for 'Continue After Climax' that should be disabled.

Plus there are more settings for sex duration that might be set too high.

Just disable WW Jealousy setting so cheating won't cause drama.

Or cheat your sims traits and add the Player Trait.

Players are also running into this issue because they updated WW before other WW dependent mod authors had the chance to update their mods to support it.

If you are running mods such as Basemental Drugs, Nisa's Wicked Perversions, etc.  they are dependent upon a specific WW version to function correctly.  You need to wait to update WW until all the WW related mods are updated to support the new version of WW.  Wait and update all at once instead of jumping the gun and breaking your game.

If you aren't running any WW related mods aside from WW, then follow Scorpio's great advice.

23 hours ago, SkyBarbie said:

If you are running mods such as Basemental Drugs, Nisa's Wicked Perversions, etc.  they are dependent upon a specific WW version to function correctly.  You need to wait to update WW until all the WW related mods are updated to support the new version of WW.  Wait and update all at once instead of jumping the gun and breaking your game.

Basemental mods don't need WickedWhims to function.

23 hours ago, Husk said:

Basemental mods don't need WickedWhims to function.

There is no need to get technical.  Basemental Drugs is almost always paired with Nisa's Wicked Perversions which does need Wicked Whims to function.  In fact, the author of Nisa's Wicked Perversions lists Basemental Drugs as a requirement.  It may not be a hard requirement as you may just miss out on a few features but it is listed as a requirement nevertheless.  They basically go together.  Yes, you can run Basemental Drugs on its own, with or without WW.

Edited by SkyBarbie