Pregnant Sims Have No Baby Bump

I haven't played since the last major update happened. When I started playing again I noticed that pregnant Sims don't show a baby bump no matter what trimester they are in. Previously pregnant sims lost their baby bump. Their breast size still changes, but their body stays exactly the same.

All my mods are up to date. WhickedWhims, Nisas's, MCCC and Basemental Drugs. I tried removing MC Command Centre since it has a pregnancy module/settings and no luck.

I've also tried the usual: repairing games files, deleting local thumb cache, removing all the above mods.

Any idea what is going on, or what to do to fix it?

Edited by hhartman69
8 hours ago, hhartman69 said:

I've also tried the usual: repairing games files, deleting local thumb cache, removing all the above mods.

Do you have any custom content installed like body replacements, body morphs, or body presets?

My guess is you have some type of random CC causing it.

I'd remove all Mods/CC and test the Vanilla Game without any installed.

Make sure some of your Sims are already pregnant first.

If belly growth is fixed now you know it's Mod/CC related.

I don't recall any Mod settings that disable belly growth but it's possible I've just missed them.

I know it sucks playing without Mods but sometimes that's what it takes to find difficult issues.

But at least it only takes a few Sim days to see the belly change normally.

BTW you could also try starting a new game with your Mods installed to determine if your other save is broken or corrupted.

Edited by Scorpio

So I disabled all mods and the bump was back. Looking at my mods I thought for sure it must be "MoonchildLovesTheNight_PregnancyBellyStages_URRVersion.package" that was causing the issue. However, removing it did not fix the issue. I removed it and "Moonchildlovesthenight_RegularOVERRIDE.package".

I'm stumped at this point. It's not the MCCC pregnancy module, it's not those two mods listed above. My mod folder is pretty full, so I'm searching for any others, but I don't see "pregnancy overhaul" in there, or anything else with "pregnancy" in the title.

1 hour ago, hhartman69 said:

but I don't see "pregnancy overhaul" in there, or anything else with "pregnancy" in the title.

The problem is if you've downloaded cc or custom made sims there is a chance a merged file was included that has something hidden inside it with the file name being unrelated.

Most likely the only way to find it is by doing the 50/50 Mod/CC removal method until you find the bad half.

Then you split that half by another 50% and keep doing it to narrow it down even further.

Eventually you can get it narrowed down to a dozen files to test 1 by 1.

It's the main reason I have my CC & Mods organized by categories like Makeup, Clothing, Shoes, etc., so I can just remove a few folders at a time and test again.

19 hours ago, Scorpio said:

The problem is if you've downloaded cc or custom made sims there is a chance a merged file was included that has something hidden inside it with the file name being unrelated.

Most likely the only way to find it is by doing the 50/50 Mod/CC removal method until you find the bad half.

Then you split that half by another 50% and keep doing it to narrow it down even further.

Eventually you can get it narrowed down to a dozen files to test 1 by 1.

It's the main reason I have my CC & Mods organized by categories like Makeup, Clothing, Shoes, etc., so I can just remove a few folders at a time and test again.

I figured it out using the method you mentioned. It took a while since I have so many mods, but I found the problem package. Turns out it was a file that came from a custom made sim I downloaded. The file was "Arm-ThicknessorsoHipsHeight,breastrotation,back,ribs.package".

Thanks for your help much appreciated.