Crash on sex scene starts

So since I enabled some extra animations with sexlab framework i keep crashing whenever a sex scene starts with my character, although npc-npc scenes seem to work sometimes. I tried reinstalling all sexlab mods but with 0 success. I changed the load order to and that didn't help either. I have no idea what's causing this since I didn't install any new mods. :( If nothing else helps I'll do a full reinstall i guess. :7 Please help me!

Yes, I did all of those and I'm pretty sure now that my save was corrupted and or my load order (since i didn't know boss doesn't help with all mods). So yeah now I'm starting anew and I'll be extra careful this time how I install my mods. Thx for the help :)

If using PC Exclusive Animations mod, that's very likely the culprit.

Or possibly a misconfigured custom race being used as your player.

Also slightly less likely your using a body mesh that's incompatible with the skeleton file your using.

Archived