[Request] Red Sonja Armor

texturname for the bra are wrong and textures for the belt points to lady folder but all textures are in this pack.

the hole scale armor needs way more shiny .)

i convert it to unpb 2.2

oh man thanks for pointing that out! turns out i packed an old test version

and now ladies and gentlemen

old

post-11444-0-14208700-1373053242_thumb.jpg

shiny

post-11444-0-01958200-1373053252_thumb.jpgpost-11444-0-25587800-1373053262_thumb.jpg

finally got the shine the way i want it! i also added the fixed ESP of Vedli

lesson learned always double check your work!

Sonja Scale Mail 2 sevenbase bombshell now with added shine!.rar

@Vedli

thanks for the fix ill run around a bit in game then ill add it to an updated zip file

should i make a release thread or should i just keep it here?

Yeah, would be easier for everyone to find it then. Add some nice chesty images and earn the fame. Will try it out this weekend when I fixed my game.

May the lag be with you

So....I figured I might as well finish the two armors since I've already put in some work.  Here's some images to show how it's looking.

You are teasing me right? I love the cords in front of the top of set 1 but the legwarmer(?) from set 2 are appealing...not to mention the nice string version of the bottom from set 2 as well...her bum looks great with that XD.

I hope to get my game started again today to test wolfies version first and see if it can withstand some bandit blows...erhm, that sounded somewhat suggestive right now...

So, I've finally done it...took me only a couple of hours, three bottles of moonshine mixed with sorta energy drink if i understand the albanian guy in the liqour store right, some defi-shocks to the nuts (as kickstart) and a long forgotten technique called "reading" to de-puzzle the mess I created by myself to switch to SeveNBase body (w/BBP). Made a quick and dirty "Red Sonja" style character and cheated the Sonja Scale armor into my inventory via console to look how it looks like and take some screens.

You know what guys? While I really like the armor itself - the SeveNbase's "contra-gravity" boobs kinda scared me XD. These X-File-esque mammaries wobble and all but defy gravity as if they were filled with helium wich would be handy during a car accident but always force me involuntary to stare at the ceiling as if they were trying to show me sumthing up there.

Anyway, the armor looks good and shiny and is open for ads from other modders wich I like (more diversity). You can allways throw me another stuff if you like to test it out the "noob-way" coz I may be able to construct a skyscrapers in the real world but for the hell of it can't create working mods for games :P

post-36247-0-37657900-1373115834_thumb.jpg

post-36247-0-02714600-1373115845_thumb.jpg

Urgh damn..I knew it would come down on me study anatomy. So I will give NifSkope a try...nip-tuck-ctd..and so on. Did anyone notice the irony in this? Brigitte Nielsen gave Red Sonja a body for the big screen but got surgically enhanced thereafter. Now I want that iconic armor and have to digitally "surgically" enhance my virtual body to fit into it. XD (pic related) Her afterboobs have the same tendency to stare at the sun.

post-36247-0-34508100-1373181854_thumb.jpg

post-36247-0-63011500-1373181860_thumb.jpg

Texture pass of the armors.  I wasn't feeling the leg warmers on the second armor anymore so I got rid of it.

Oh wow...This is pretty impressive! Did you made those nordic textures yourself coz they look very good. I see you made two texture versions wich is very cool and if you keep the "legwarmers" as optional accessoire you could round up your armor with diversity...just a guess. One intimate detail remained - do you use only your own body mod or do you plan to squeeze the meshes into shape for maybe UNP or even CBBE too? Doesn't really need to have BBP/TBBP support but some BodySlide ability would be awesome.

Anyway, you did an outstandig job so far and I love what you all have done in the time being. This is what the modding community and the interwebs in general makes great. I'll will send all my surplus of karma to you guys so you know the world loves you ;)

post-36247-0-85734900-1373271143_thumb.gif

Don't worry, I'll be fitting the armor into a few other bodies at release.  I haven't decided which ones yet, but I probably won't be supporting CB++ as I have no idea how to make armors for it (I'm getting the feeling that it's more work than it's worth for me...)

Ah great! I look forward and still challenge anyone else to add stuff here. The more, the merrier so to say. Be proud of your works and drop it here to get hints and clues and inspiration to continue. i may have the skills of an infant when it comes to modding but I appreciate anyone other attempts. For all those whp already do that -> a pot full of gold at the end of the rainbow...if you can defeat this mean leprechaun in possesion of the fork of horripilation! Also, boobs!

Yeah, hehehe...your mod came up the very day I started this topic. Funny coincidence. I like your stuff and all the other guys who took up the task to mkae things come true. I'm full of ideas but sadly not full of skill, so I will defnately start some more requests in the near future. Keep up the good work and don't hesitate to post your mods here too - modding deserves attention!

Cheers

Just a reminder guys - this thread is still observed by me (call it boobywatch if you want) so if anyone working on related stuff and needs input, feedback, testing or just a friendly hug -> don't hesitate and post. I have a jar full of lollipops on my desk to hand out :)

post-36247-0-11761400-1374473695_thumb.jpg

Archived