Ayone WickedWhims Sex Animations

• 3 months later...
On 5/17/2023 at 8:05 PM, ChinaTam said:

@Ayone Why do you need to keep updating your post with paywalled releases ? As much as we appreciate your work, your patrons are the only ones interested and you could use this support thread to announce everything? Just feels like paywall spam!

I typically edit my LoversLab post to update the "Patreon animation" list with my latest releases, allowing potential patrons to know what they can expect from my package.
I haven't been updating my LoversLab package recently because I've been quite busy, but from now on you can expect at least one update per month.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/22/2023 at 6:51 PM, Ayone said:

I typically edit my LoversLab post to update the "Patreon animation" list with my latest releases, allowing potential patrons to know what they can expect from my package.
I haven't been updating my LoversLab package recently because I've been quite busy, but from now on you can expect at least one update per month.

So the 'Updates' are all just to advertise your paywall ? Very annoying that the majority of your updates are for this reason! You do not need to 'update' the list on your download page, you can use this thread???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Ayone, really like your animations! Sorry if this has been asked but do you use any mods for male or female body? Animations load and work fine in-game for me except on some of them like Sensual_Standing_Doggy the hands on sims don't line up properly so it looks like they're holding onto empty space whereas your gifs look perfect.

On 10/3/2023 at 7:38 PM, Darks0ul said:

@Ayone Does the animation "Tell me if someone is coming" require the specific door? Cause i have try on those basic doors of the game but still can't find the anim anywhere?

It works on some of the default doors but I will make it work on all other doors next month 

On 10/4/2023 at 8:51 AM, Angelus75 said:

Thanks @Ayone for the update ?

You're welcome ;)

On 10/6/2023 at 12:24 AM, evil_jim said:

Hi Ayone, really like your animations! Sorry if this has been asked but do you use any mods for male or female body? Animations load and work fine in-game for me except on some of them like Sensual_Standing_Doggy the hands on sims don't line up properly so it looks like they're holding onto empty space whereas your gifs look perfect.

Hi, I use default ts4 bodys if there is empty space as you describe try making your sims a bit more fat in cas

• 1 month later...