Hello guys.

Today I was trying to make MouseBell Body Preset. 

I've got all the recommended mods just one thing which makes things complicated for me.

Normalmap Based on SG skin  with Innie Pussy, Under Belly, More Puffy Nipple, CBBE 3BA (3BBB) Custom Normalmap PSD File

The problem here is I don't really know what to do with this file after I download it

I'm not looking for the perfect thing here. but the pussy without the innie pussy normalmap feels really wrong.

I just want to make the innie pussy normalmap can someone tell me how to do this? or maybe there is download link for it?

I would love any help I've never done something like this before. I tried looking it up in google but I didn't see anything that could help me.

I will try and ask him on his nexus page maybe he can help will see how things go.

sorry for the good english :) <3<3

38 minutes ago, HeartlesRaven said:

Hello guys.

Today I was trying to make MouseBell Body Preset. 

I've got all the recommended mods just one thing which makes things complicated for me.

Normalmap Based on SG skin  with Innie Pussy, Under Belly, More Puffy Nipple, CBBE 3BA (3BBB) Custom Normalmap PSD File

The problem here is I don't really know what to do with this file after I download it

I'm not looking for the perfect thing here. but the pussy without the innie pussy normalmap feels really wrong.

I just want to make the innie pussy normalmap can someone tell me how to do this? or maybe there is download link for it?

I would love any help I've never done something like this before. I tried looking it up in google but I didn't see anything that could help me.

I will try and ask him on his nexus page maybe he can help will see how things go.

sorry for the good english :) <3<3

I'd just like to add to what Vivi said- for a free alternative, you can use a combination of GIMP and paint.net to also do the job

(Gimp for opening the PSD and selecting layers, exporting the result as a png for example and then saving that png as a dds in paint.net)

2 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

I'd just like to add to what Vivi said- for a free alternative, you can use a combination of GIMP and paint.net to also do the job

(Gimp for opening the PSD and selecting layers, exporting the result as a png for example and then saving that png as a dds in paint.net)

Is this easier than Photoshop ?

2 hours ago, Izolenta said:

Those normal map resources you downloaded are for the outside part of the pussy. In other words, what is on the skin. Here is a short video about what you can do with these resources. 

Probably I will replay this video 20 time lmao 
I will give it a shot.. who knows maybe I can do it

4 hours ago, HeartlesRaven said:

I will give it a shot.. who knows maybe I can do it

It's tedious, but overall pretty easy. You need to know the basics of working in Photoshop. Another thing, do you really need it? You can use patches from other users. You can try the set of textures that Coco made for her body. Or search the Internet for what you need.

12 minutes ago, Izolenta said:

It's tedious, but overall pretty easy. You need to know the basics of working in Photoshop. Another thing, do you really need it? You can use patches from other users. You can try the set of textures that Coco made for her body. Or search the Internet for what you need.

Yes I need it ;( I have qustion If you don't mind..

Do I need to get body file from outside like you did? I'm still confused about this point or just I mark what I want with the body in the file and smooth them ?

I'm using diamond skin and 3bav2

I would do it for you, but it's actually a pretty good thing you learn how to edit .dds files if you are modding Skyrim.

In PS you literally just open the psd and save it as a .dds. You do need the dds plugin for PS, but installing that is like next next finish.

I don't recommend the Intel .dds plugin unless you are modding Fallout4.

53 minutes ago, Vivi said:

I would do it for you, but it's actually a pretty good thing you learn how to edit .dds files if you are modding Skyrim.

In PS you literally just open the psd and save it as a .dds. You do need the dds plugin for PS, but installing that is like next next finish.

I don't recommend the Intel .dds plugin unless you are modding Fallout4.

Luck will never be with you.....

I saw full page explaining how to do it and it looks really ez for me now. however NVIDIA site broken I can't download the dds plugin

Whenever I try to download I get this error

I treid the page you linked still the same thing happen..

What a day It's already 12PM 

If you can actually do it for me I will appreciate that a lot. I want everything except Fat Belly,Muscles.

And if you don't want to do it that's okay I will try my luck later when NVIDIA fix their site<3

8 hours ago, Vivi said:

They put that behind bullshit apparently. Here try this I attached.

photoshop_plugins_8.51.0301.0345.exe.7z 13.64 MB · 3 downloads

So I tried to use the exe file you gave me. But it seems that it is not the right one?

If I open Photoshop, I see this message after I install the file you gave me (Photoshop one or more plug-ins are not currently available on your system)  I did ignore it in the beginning.

But after searching google why whenever I wanted to save the file I can't see any of the NVIDIA files what's the problem?.

I saw a video and another page on Google talking about NVIDIA texture tools but I can't download it for some stupid reasons, I always get the same error..

This is the tool I'm talking about. and it is the same one Acro ask to download on his page, do you have this one?

2 hours ago, HeartlesRaven said:

So I found the tool on another site and got it now I can open the dds files..

But to make this work you need femalebody_1_msn. I'm using diamond skin so I should use the one from his mod right?

Well I did that but for some reasons the body show like this any thought on this?

https://imgur.com/a/FHKA8zU

Uncheck Load MIP Maps when opening a .dds file.

So I asked r1Goodwin for help and he actually give me the source file with the body. after that I opened the 2 source files and add both normalmaps in one file. doesn't look perfect but I'm happy with it.

Thanks for the help guys, I love all of you<3

Before

Spoiler

449064953_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2022_04.02-03_36_12_31.png.5599842aea7d74219413c6a745d3dfe7.png

Spoiler

927197763_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2022_04.02-03_36_20_76.png.f0d0aeeb4a4062bdbfc6df74c86f9266.png

After

Spoiler

645341941_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2022_04.02-03_47_27_86.png.21cc57e734c2973aa7977de5aaf9f50b.png

Spoiler

1623756295_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2022_04.02-03_47_37_70.png.5c461823c743ae30b047b8f85ac1e7df.png