missing textures compilation

Agent000

Hi all,

so basically i play the Compilation for Sexout and i have some issues, some textures just don't work and order do, to make it simple its look like some .esm of the compilation are conflicting with another ones, so heres is my load order:

[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] ClassicPack.esm
[X] MercenaryPack.esm
[X] TribalPack.esm
[X] CaravanPack.esm
[X] NewVegas40kConversion.esm
[X] SexoutSharedResources.esm
[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm
[X] Sexout.esm
[X] SexoutSlavery.esm
[X] SexoutLegion.esm
[X] SexoutStore.esm
[X] msexBase.esm
[X] SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
[X] SexoutZAZ.esp
[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
[X] msexCourtesan.esp
[X] msexVeronica.esp
[X] SexoutCheckMeOut - SCR.esp
[X] SexoutCheckMeOut.esp
[X] SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
[X] SexoutKhans.esp
[X] SexoutHookupsAlt.esp
[X] SexoutRapist.esp
[X] SexoutAffairs.esp
[X] SexoutClothingEval.esp
[X] SexoutASB.esp
[X] SexoutLust.esp
[X] SexoutStraponSex.esp
[X] SexoutCrowdsB.esp
[X] SexoutBreeder.esp
[X] msexFort.esp
[X] SexoutNCR.esp
[X] SexoutPowderGangers.esp
[X] SexoutKings.esp
[X] SexoutFiends.esp
[X] SOSReplacer.esp
[X] SexoutCompanions.esp
[X] SexoutFadeToBlack.esp
[X] SexoutConsequences.esp
[X] SexoutBrutalRapers.esp
[X] MojaveDelighted.esp
[X] SexoutSS_C.esp
[X] st.esp
[X] 1CazyTestEsp.esp
[ ] SexoutRocket.esp
[ ] SexoutWearAndTear-v1-3.esp
[ ] SexoutWearAndTear-v1-5.esp
[ ] SexoutSpermSplash.esp

Another thing: my game always crash when i quit to desktop, what could make it crash?

And i want to finish not whith another bug related question but more whith a information: its seems i only have 2 animations for bj, 2 for pussy and ass, but in the files it look like i have more, i'm right or there is something wrong and the animations are most of the time not sync, like the bodys go half through the map, it is normal too?

Thanks for the ansers guys

P.S: i don't know how to uses some of the mods, and i failed to find the FAQ for them on the forum (and failed to find them on nexus)  where can i learn (part of the forum or esle?), thanks again^^

The search function is at the top of the page and typing in "sexout FAQ" lands me right at the FAQ. The compilation is just a repository for sexout files. SCR and many others use 3rd party resources that need to be installed as well. For more info on what you need, go to the Sexout-Downloads forum and check each individual mod you've installed for requirements. 

Pay particular attention to Sexout Common Resources page instructions for required mods. 

Get everything downloaded into a folder. both local and Nexus based.

Extract them to a folder called SCRrequiredfiles. (example name it something that you understand) Follow instructions for each mod downloaded. Many require the esp to be deleted.

Zip and save the folder. Now when you need to reload the mods again you can just load the custom folder. In the future you might need to make changes but they will be few and far between.

In the end you should have two big folders. One with all the folders named from the original downloads, the other is the customized folder set up for use with Sexout. If something should happen with the customized folder some error or overwrite int he future you can just go back to the originals and rework them into a new customized folder.

Archived