this most recent update a few hours ago seems to be causing a kw conflict that wasnt present before and its crashing my save. continuing to test but will try rolling back as well to see if that fixes the issue

EDIT: ok. disregard. i found the culprit. did some esp tweaks and replaced a few scripts (on the offending mod not this one). cleaned the save and loading up now

Edited by walkingfree2020
update
1 hour ago, walkingfree2020 said:

this most recent update a few hours ago seems to be causing a kw conflict that wasnt present before and its crashing my save. continuing to test but will try rolling back as well to see if that fixes the issue

EDIT: ok. disregard. i found the culprit. did some esp tweaks and replaced a few scripts (on the offending mod not this one). cleaned the save and loading up now

adding to this. i ran around or a few mins after getting it loaded after cleaning and it crashed again. same kw error SoD charm conflict with the same esp's. possible i may need to update a couple patches though. it did this exact same crash as both 1.90 and 1.901. so i rolled back to 1.81 and no crash now for a while. so not sure exactly is causing the conflict. i'll have to get creative with some data digging.

9 minutes ago, skullgirls_ said:

yup. same crash type as well for me. SoD Keyword charming. rolling back to 1,81 seems to fix it for me though

1 hour ago, skullgirls_ said:

Can you play once more with 1.9, and when it crashes send me the state of dress log in mygames/skyrimSE/skse? I'll try to get it to crash on my end aswell though, if you dont want to.

2 hours ago, walkingfree2020 said:

yup. same crash type as well for me. SoD Keyword charming. rolling back to 1,81 seems to fix it for me though

2 hours ago, skullgirls_ said:

Fixed it, :D

How does this play with baka's keywords now, do they just translate to the corresponding SoD keyword or are they just treated as totally different?
i.e SLA_ArmorTransparent on a slot 32 piece turns into _SoD_Cov_Top_Transparent or is it just treated as SLA_ArmorTransparent?
Edit: Do you plan to have a manual on what count as what like Baka's manual? Like what should be scanty, what should be clothed, with example pictures.

Edited by MorS@
6 minutes ago, MorS@ said:

How does this play with baka's keywords now, do they just translate to the corresponding SoD keyword or are they just treated as totally different?
i.e SLA_ArmorTransparent on a slot 32 piece turns into _SoD_Cov_Top_Transparent or is it just treated as SLA_ArmorTransparent?

Translated to sod kws via kid

8 minutes ago, MorS@ said:
2 minutes ago, SkyLover37 said:

Translated to sod kws via kid

Edit: Do you plan to have a manual on what count as what like Baka's manual? Like what should be scanty, what should be clothed, with example pictures.

This as well, if not could you give me some direction cause I'm adding keywords to my armor right now and don't really know whats what

1 hour ago, MorS@ said:

I don't have all bakas translated into the KID yet, so ATM SLA_ArmorTrans should not add the new sod keywords, anyone who has updated to 1.9 on an existing save will have some keywords on baka stuff in coSave. Sod still uses the old keywords, so it's no problem.

As for direction, best I can say is common sense, bakas keywords can be interpreted different ways, SoDs base keywords allows for keywords to be more specific. Under the keywords section in the OP it breaks down what the current SoD presets break down into. If you have, say, a one piece swimsuit; Use SoD_Cov_Torso and add the SoD_Erotic_Uncovered keyword

You can see what I currently have bakas keywords being broken down into in the SoD_Baka_KID.ini in the data folder. I need to write them into the post.

I'll try to expand the the OP later with more examples.

If you haven't, try reading the keywords section in the OP, if you did, let me know what wasn't clear and I will improve it. :D

2 hours ago, MorS@ said:

Sorry, forgot another part you asked. I will add this to OP later, as well.

It is important to remember that Location and Coverage keywords do NOT contribute to Charm or Erotic. You have complete control over when an item should be sexy or not via the Charming/Erotic/Fetish KWs. Just cause someone is wearing a bra, it does not mean its erotic. As it may be the ugliest thing youve ever seen.

Covered - Little skin shown. Imagine having every item slot in TAWoBA equipped.

Uncovered - Enough skin is shown that cum/dirt/tattoos could realistically be seen. Most, if any, tattoos don't have specific enough tags to do piece by piece basis, so SoD just generalizes.

Scanty - Bra/Panties that don't provide coverage, but can still be considered clothing. Thongs, that kind of thing.

Nude - There is nearly no clothing worn. Does NOT mean that nipples/pussy/ass are accessible. Look for blocking KW for that kind of thing. For instance, wearing pasties will still be considered nude.

hmm. getting an odd call stack on 1.902. was working fine until i found a new follower i installed recently that was borked. (bstrishape borked need to fix it before i reactivate it) but it ended up making have to reset the sos dll (yes is till use the old dll version. i run a very heavily scripted game as it is so using the purely scripted one i think would be overly much xD) so now while trying to reset that it has started to ctd when near any custom follower near me. 3 different ones so far. so i swapped to the 1.81 version and it loaded just fine with my sos dll moved while i reset it. loaded right up. i waited for mcm to load up its menu's made a new save and reactivated the 1.902 version to see if it will load. and with the 1.902 version reactivated with sos dll back in place it loaded up fully. so maybe there is something going on between sos and it's "attachments" and SOD's dll maybe? it's working again from what i can see. i'll still do some testing but for anyone having a callstack issue like mine and is using the dll sos version make sure to rollback temporarily to 1.81 if you need to reset the sos dll because of an equipment mod change.

11 minutes ago, walkingfree2020 said:

hmm. getting an odd call stack on 1.902. was working fine until i found a new follower i installed recently that was borked. (bstrishape borked need to fix it before i reactivate it) but it ended up making have to reset the sos dll (yes is till use the old dll version. i run a very heavily scripted game as it is so using the purely scripted one i think would be overly much xD) so now while trying to reset that it has started to ctd when near any custom follower near me. 3 different ones so far. so i swapped to the 1.81 version and it loaded just fine with my sos dll moved while i reset it. loaded right up. i waited for mcm to load up its menu's made a new save and reactivated the 1.902 version to see if it will load. and with the 1.902 version reactivated with sos dll back in place it loaded up fully. so maybe there is something going on between sos and it's "attachments" and SOD's dll maybe? it's working again from what i can see. i'll still do some testing but for anyone having a callstack issue like mine and is using the dll sos version make sure to rollback temporarily to 1.81 if you need to reset the sos dll because of an equipment mod change.

After double checking, I saw that I didnt mimic a few null checks from NIO, so that was prob causing the crashes. Uploading patched version

10 hours ago, SkyLover37 said:

I don't have all bakas translated into the KID yet, so ATM SLA_ArmorTrans should not add the new sod keywords, anyone who has updated to 1.9 on an existing save will have some keywords on baka stuff in coSave. Sod still uses the old keywords, so it's no problem.

As for direction, best I can say is common sense, bakas keywords can be interpreted different ways, SoDs base keywords allows for keywords to be more specific. Under the keywords section in the OP it breaks down what the current SoD presets break down into. If you have, say, a one piece swimsuit; Use SoD_Cov_Torso and add the SoD_Erotic_Uncovered keyword

You can see what I currently have bakas keywords being broken down into in the SoD_Baka_KID.ini in the data folder. I need to write them into the post.

I'll try to expand the the OP later with more examples.

If you haven't, try reading the keywords section in the OP, if you did, let me know what wasn't clear and I will improve it. :D

I saw you mention if the part is block, I should use the _Block KWs, but if its freely accessible, what should I use? Do I use erotic_nude and not use the _Block KWs?
Sorry if I'm asking too much

19 hours ago, MorS@ said:

I saw you mention if the part is block, I should use the _Block KWs, but if its freely accessible, what should I use? Do I use erotic_nude and not use the _Block KWs?
Sorry if I'm asking too much

If its freely accessible, use Loc KWs. If it's freely accessible AND provides cover, I don't have a KW for that as I didn't even fathom that scenario.

Loc KWs are to mark where a object is. So if I am understanding the scenerio properly, for a top that leaves the breasts exposed, you would add the Loc_Top, Erotic_Nude keywords.

4 minutes ago, Harry Smackmeat said:

It seems to be working.  Booted up, started a new game, and armor has three times the amount of keywords as it did without SOD.  Thank you for the fix,

Also, of course!  Racemenu kicks ass!

Weird, that it was crashing, when you get minute, can you upload the Stateofdress.log from mygames/skyrimse/skse. I think it's failing to retrieve the NIO functions from racemenu from the 1.5 version, meaning that body tracking wont work. At least not reliably.

And the large amount of keywords is expected, all preset keywords will add related keywords for mods to reference.