Wired Sex Furniture

Idea: Sex furniture like the wall mounted dildo(lustbound?) can be wired. Then you can do fun things like cooperative sex dungeons where one person powers door open by getting fucked by a machine or toy. Currently if you enable climax juices you can get some results with liquid sensors, but would be neat if you didn't have to orgasm to send power.

1 hour ago, cabcab said:

Idea: Sex furniture like the wall mounted dildo(lustbound?) can be wired. Then you can do fun things like cooperative sex dungeons where one person powers door open by getting fucked by a machine or toy. Currently if you enable climax juices you can get some results with liquid sensors, but would be neat if you didn't have to orgasm to send power.

CUM FOR THE CUM THRONE

Memes aside, i do believe the code to do so is possible, problem is, the objects are all separate. The Dildo is just an object that tells Sexbound "There's a 'person' here that is a Dildo", while it then spawns default Sexbound nodes at the bottom to allow "room to join" for players/NPCs. Thus, you'd really need to write the default Sexbound nodes to:

1. Either detect if the node has a user (NPC or player), which maybe faulty for 2-person nodes that don't include something like a Dildo, or
  2. Detect the state of the object, any state that isn't "idle" should work as fine for outputting signal.

I honestly have not messed with the idea of how wired objects work, i only saw it requires messing with animation files, which in the case of SxB, maybe a absurdly large hassle, but definitely possible. I just feel bad for whoever tries to implement it, as much as it'd be neat.

Part of my inspiration for this suggestion is this mod:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2632526679&searchtext=bed

Probably works on your number two suggestion.

I had a follow-up idea -This mod is a bit old so doesn't work with the current version of the game, but it did have a piece of furniture which was a plant that forced the player to use it when they stepped on it. Sex traps! ?

https://github.com/Sheights/StarboundSimpleVoreMod