[Sims 4]🍑🍌 𝓕𝓻𝓾𝓲𝓽𝔂𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 🍌🍑 animations (May 18 | +5 new animations | 145 total animations | new sim Helena ​​👩🏽🌺​)(with custom sound effects✨)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ?

On 12/7/2022 at 3:18 PM, slappedcake said:

hello, how can i trigger the wall animations?

• For the Wall animations category, you must enter Build Mode buy and place "Wicked Wall Sex Marker (Invisible)" on any wall you want to play the animation. The object will be visible in Build Mode and become invisible in normal mode. See image bellow ??

TS4-x64-2022-07-15-19-14.webp

Edited by Fruitydelicious
  • 3 weeks later...

Perfect works! You cannot image how surprise I was when I heard the sound effect. You know the only thing I hate about WW is the sound of my sims sounds like shouting and annoyed or too pitch(Only the elders have soft voice but thats too bad). I hope all WW mod makers can learn from you!

BTW, do you know any other animation makers who also replaced the sound like you? I would search for their animations.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey @Fruitydelicious u do a pretty  good job on the mods, i hope i can really support you in the future. But may i suggest something with the upcoming animation style?
Is it possible to made a "Missionary Tit Suck" or "Tit Suck" animation in the future?

Thank u before, for your artwork, One of the best animation mod in Loverslab.

Cheers bro!

23 hours ago, velosal said:

Hey @Fruitydelicious u do a pretty  good job on the mods, i hope i can really support you in the future. But may i suggest something with the upcoming animation style?
Is it possible to made a "Missionary Tit Suck" or "Tit Suck" animation in the future?

Thank u before, for your artwork, One of the best animation mod in Loverslab.

Cheers bro!

I'll definitly do that in the newer versions :)

11 hours ago, Morrygan said:

Hi @Fruitydelicious love your animations, but I have a problem with the wall animations. I placed the invisible walls but they don't seem to work. I see them in build mode but when I try to use a sex animation I can't select the walls. 

Try clicking in the floor part of the invisible wall also ensure you aren't clicking in another object that isn't it

• 3 weeks later...