[mod] SxB - Lamia Support

SxB - Lamia Support

Re-introduces support for the Lamia race to the Sexbound API. They are half-humans, half-snakes (unless you have a re-skin!) and as such, with no legs to spread apart, this support is a bit more complex than most, and will require the Relayer Mod to work. It will look absolutely arse otherwise.

There are no extra features included in this support, such as cross-race specific pregnancies, or custom sound effects/dialogue.

This mod was originally made for [REMOVED], which has since taken it down for personal reasons, and incompatibility reasons.
Should anyone desire to produce a Lamia reskin support based on this one, feel free to do so!

The original race, Lamias by Antyrus is pretty outdated but still functional, and no longer supported by the creator, in terms of extra content or additions, no offense meant to Antyrus, they probably found better things to do with their time. Should the creator desire for this race support for Sexbound to be taken down, it can be done without an issue.

Alright, i think i'm finally done uploading the mod. Description, images and everything are here. Whew.

Edited by red3dred
3 minutes ago, demonerway said:

but.. i have a problem..

image.png.a111f6deaf8702362f64f6058ce50807.png

It's in the description, it's in the mod, it's on purpose. ?

Though, i'll add, i realize there's no easy way to find the Relayer mod, so i'll point to it from the description using magical blue text.

Edited by red3dred
2 hours ago, demonerway said:

I see, could you tell me where I download the Relayer Mod? Gracias~

Added it right after i wrote that and realized, thus adding a edit to the comment too lol

It's in this forum, it's not in the file system sadly because LoversLabs hates when i upload anything bigger than 100kb, so it's just it's own forum thread.

7 hours ago, red3dred said:

Lo agregué justo después de que escribí eso y me di cuenta, agregando así una edición al comentario también jajaja

Está en este foro, lamentablemente no está en el sistema de archivos porque LoversLabs odia cuando subo algo más grande que 100kb, así que es solo su propio hilo del foro.

Thank you very much, I saw it as soon as I finished writing before, only until now I have time. Eres la mamada mijo

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, None of your bussness said:

Is there any way for thsi to work with the naga version of the Lamai?

Well, yes, but would require changing most of the animations to reflect that. The Sexbound animations do not pull from player files, other than the head at least.

Any modder can feel free to do that, honestly, it's mostly just recoloring the arms/top-half to match the Naga version of the body, since the lower half stays the same generally.

Idk how to mod. So, are you gonna make the addon? Because I can't make it and I can't find the improved eyes mod for the original Lamia (it just stopped existing).

Edited by None of your bussness
12 hours ago, None of your bussness said:

Idk how to mod. So, are you gonna make the addon? Because I can't make it and I can't find the improved eyes mod for the original Lamia (it just stopped existing).

... really? No "Cute Lamia" or "Anime Eyes for Lamia"?

That said, i might try to work on it later, currently have other plans, and have been pulling teeth to work on mods.

I get it. There is the "Make the Lamia a Cuter Race" but I'm not a fan of the Cutebound hairstyles personally. They look too overly detailed and take me out of the Starbound feel personally. Plus just the Lamia having these overly detailed hairstyles would kind of stick out like a sore thumb if no other Races had them. Thank you for letting me know. I look for to what you create.

Edited by None of your bussness
  • 3 months later...
3 hours ago, DreaM MakeR said:

need to instal the steam version too ?... sorry im starting this game now because the mods on loverslab picked my curiosity

Steam version is optional, any version of the Lamia mod should work fine. It doesn't ask for the Lamia mod to be loaded to work. Only catch is the race must be called "Lamia" in the code, which i'm pretty sure shouldn't be any different.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, i made en retextured version of  lamia's support. May require some polish and Red's help or someone more wise then I  with problem on emote's idle state.

It's not a patch and has nothing new. It's retextured version.

Tryed to send in zip, but fail. TY LL.

Tryed to add sfx, but fail again. Maybe later

Upd.

Added comp.species.config

Added sfx.

Idle-state emote's animation problem still persist

Spoiler

image.jpeg.f357ce5dbbb4c6a568026650834f7a9f.jpeg

SxB - Lamia caslr.pak

Edited by Nanosentinel
Some Upd
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, E0TSU said:

i got this log what do i do

Well, uh, first you install the mod you're asking for help with? Says here you don't have relayer OR the lamia support. They will look like Humans, that's how Sexbound avoid breaking when a race without support shows up, by using a default.

19 hours ago, red3dred said:

Well, uh, first you install the mod you're asking for help with? Says here you don't have relayer OR the lamia support. They will look like Humans, that's how Sexbound avoid breaking when a race without support shows up, by using a default.

thank you i didnt see that it was in the wrong folder im sorry for wasting your time

4 hours ago, E0TSU said:

thank you i didnt see that it was in the wrong folder im sorry for wasting your time

There's no time wasting if you managed to solve your problem and got the results you wanted out of my mods, or any mods really. Just remember to pay attention when working with mods, because i sure as hell don't! Spent an hour yesterday figuring out why my legacy Sexbound was having problems with the Naturally Horny mod, only to find out i left a copy of the patch that makes the whole mod work inside another mod. Yeah, we all have our moments...