Okay so for the last 5 days I've been pulling my hair trying to get this to work, I have followed tutorials, looked online for other people who have asked something similar... Absolutely nothing. So this problem has to do with Obody, basically when I select a body for an npc their body (except clothes and head) just turns blue-ish purple, at the start they're working like they're supposed to and their bodies are randomized, but as soon as I change their body it just goes to shit... sometimes even some NPCs from the very beginning will also have the purple shit but I've found that to be more rare. I know this is a texture problem and I do have textures, I have the Diamond Skin body textures, I also have CBBE 3BA and Diamond Skin body is compatible with that body. I also have a couple of presets, pretty randomized. I've done everything in Bodyslide and set my Main Outfit Body to CBBE 3BBB Body Amazing and set my preset to Zeroed Sliders, although there is one thing that I haven't seen in other videos, there is this check box on the bottom above Batch build that says "meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_0.nif (and _1.nif)" I'm not sure if this relates to my problem. I also have HIMBO installed along with all of this, just in case its another mod that is causing the problems I'll provide the load order: https://pastebin.com/01rxU7rg

I'm also using MO2 and my priority list on the left pane goes like this

1. SkyUI

2. Bodyslide
3. CBBE
4. CBBE 3BA
5. CBPC
6. Diamond Skin
7. Obody

I think I've provided everything, let me know if there is something else I need to provide to solve this please.

I've had the exact same issue, the only difference is that I use Bijin Skin.

I'm 100% sure the issue is Obody related, as it started when Obody's bodygen was active.

I have also identified a few more informations related to this Obody on my part : 

- No purple skin issue until npc is naked for the first time. Then their skin will stay purple.

- Purple skin NPCs will have their skin return to normal as long as they are underwater.

- Doesn't seem to affect NPCs without 3BA body 

- Physics and normal maps are not affected. Only the skin textures for the body is (no purple head / hands / feet).

- Obody bodychange /bodygen doesn't use racemenu to morph (may be a clue).

Looking forward to answers from you people

On 3/9/2022 at 4:34 AM, OignonKnight said:

I've had the exact same issue, the only difference is that I use Bijin Skin.

I'm 100% sure the issue is Obody related, as it started when Obody's bodygen was active.

I have also identified a few more informations related to this Obody on my part : 

- No purple skin issue until npc is naked for the first time. Then their skin will stay purple.

- Purple skin NPCs will have their skin return to normal as long as they are underwater.

- Doesn't seem to affect NPCs without 3BA body 

- Physics and normal maps are not affected. Only the skin textures for the body is (no purple head / hands / feet).

- Obody bodychange /bodygen doesn't use racemenu to morph (may be a clue).

Looking forward to answers from you people

I've stumbled upon a semi-solution somehow... So I use Ostim and Ocum with Obody, for some reason the purple texture gets fixed once cum lands on the purple body. I believe it has something to do with the texture getting refreshed by the Ocum textures. 

Edited by Mind6969
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Just to clarify for anyone who arrives here with this issue, it is down to the installation of OPubes, read the description on the mod page to the end and make sure you have a 'pube pack' or just use a texture with pubes and bin off OPubes, save yourself a slot if you'll excuse the pun :-

Requirements
- OBody (latest)
- OStim

-Pube packs. Currently these two are supported, you can add more if you find more packs:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19990 (pubes forever sse)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_sYhna-VKSKFOG8mNA8dWpByvNba42ZG/view?usp=sharing (ats321 pubes port  by user "Cloudbirb")

NOTE: The esp is not required from these packs unless you want to apply them to the player character via racemenu.

Make sure you are using the new 1.3.1 or higher version of OBody for random distribution to work properly
Make sure you aren't using a skin texture with pubes painted on them, obviously.