Some race mods idea

I have some race mods idea that i was thinking during having a number two on bathroom
So there some idea here:
Protogen Race Mod
Renamon Race Mod (Actually theres a fallout 3 and fallout new vegas renamon race mods so why dont have this mod to fallout 4?)
Loona (character from helluva boss) race mod
Stolas (Another character from helluva boss) Race mod
Dragon Race mod
Dark latex creatures (Enemies from the game changed) Race mod

• 2 weeks later...

Dunno if this is some lame attempt at halfhearted shitposting or serious, but I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and assume the latter.

On 2/24/2022 at 7:18 PM, froxa said:

during having a number two on bathroom

That's something we didn't need to hear, y'know. :classic_mellow:

Protogen Race Mod

Doing the LED screen face is theoretically possible but would be an absolute pain in the dick to do. I'm talking "I'd rather be tortured by the Stasi than work on this" kind of pain. So that will never happen unless/until someone with enough skills and a raging boner for protos comes in and is willing to put that much work into it.

And if the visor is static then it isn't a race mod anymore and in that case you can simply grab the visor off some cheap free VRChat proto model and slap it on a Vulpine or whatever.

Renamon Race Mod (Actually theres a fallout 3 and fallout new vegas renamon race mods so why dont have this mod to fallout 4?)

Loona (character from helluva boss) race mod
Stolas (Another character from helluva boss) Race mod

Good idea in theory, awful in practice. The cartoony design makes them look uncanny as fuck in FO4's more "realistic" world and artstyle and doing more realistic versions of them in turn makes them look like "anthro X doing a Rena/Loona/Stolas cosplay" as an absolute-best-case scenario (they still look uncanny most of the time though).

Renamon is probably the most feasible one (doesn't mean it's feasible) but it's still unlikely to happen.

Dragon Race mod

Oh, you mean like this?

Spoiler

Derg.png

TactiDergs.png

If so, too bad because that's uncanny as hell (See above) so it was never finished.

There's a scaly anthro race in the work that while not necessarily specifically dragon-y in nature is probably as close as it'll ever get. No ETA on the release, though.

Dark latex creatures (Enemies from the game changed) Race mod

Hilariously enough these are probably the easiest to do thanks to them being flat/smooth/featureless so no texture work is required (just meshes) and FO4's tendency to make stuff look glossy and plastic-y by default. But it'd still need assets and some work put into it.